Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
someone could explain to me, why android 9 (xiaomi.Eu) does not support features? (Action app, adaptive brightness, support noch ...)

flash the last build eu rom for poco f1. everything smooth, but there is no face unlock.
pls how to activate face unlock?

Everything working fine on my mi 8.
Allways on clock have an bug sometimes the clock position is not ok. Appears a litlle down of the middle of display.

Last edited:
on MI 8 i still can't see notifications on Always On Display... someone can see notifications on AOD or knows how to enable them? (i can see only a telephone icon for missed calls)

Screenshot_2018-09-19-22-38-50-123_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Google News is still using the Play Newsstand icon. I know we can just use icon packs, but I like the default one, and we shouldn't rely on using them just to fix issues like these. Thanks.

What's up peeps,

Maybe a noobs question.. but when i leave my data for Apps in internal storage after wiping system for new update.. does the data just comes back when i reinstall all of the apps?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

@ingbrzy Today I have reformatted the device and I can not activate the phone because the keyboard does not appear when connecting to my Wi-Fi network. Please, fix it.

Hello.

My Mi8 has a white led light always turned on on the notch.
That's the light used for notifications.
Now I don't have any notification but the light is always on.
How can I turn it off or solve the problem?

I'm using Xiaomi.eu 8.9.13

Telegram X and Play Store notifications are still showing the app icons even when I disabled that setting. Probably happens to more other apps.

Previous i was on stable Rom 10. I just installed this update.
I have battery statics as icon on screen and when i click on it normally it shows directly the stats.
But now it does a automatic a optimization when i click on it and down under when Its finshed i can go to battery stats.

Is this new? cuz i dont like it Everytime my batter gets optimized

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk
cb8b8065502adaf42f937f1c624f6c1f.jpg
4a5be4edd32ae4d5aad3b024c97f7cce.jpg

pocophone, everything ok on second third rom release
wait for notifications next rom, thanks

@ingbrzy Today I have reformatted the device and I can not activate the phone because the keyboard does not appear when connecting to my Wi-Fi network. Please, fix it.
just a workaraound for you, you can bypass this issue by loggin in a open wifi.
I've just deactivated wpa on my router to login and activate.
Hope this help you.

By the way, this missing keyboard issue is fixed for MI8 in version 8.9.13 (Android 9) not sure if other devices are fixed too.

Status
Not open for further replies.