Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i hope you could help me. what should i wipe while in TWRP? My device is currently in MIUI 9 Global Stable and my phone model was Redmi note 4 MTK (nikel). Thank you.
* Wipe /data partition
* Copy our ROM to the internal storage
* Install our ROM
* Reboot

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hello. I'm new at xiaomi.eu. I have installed a xiaomi.eu ROM (Version 8.9.6) on my Mi Max 3 last week. Today I see the 8.9.13 Version in updater, but I can't Update it, because it says that I hab the current Version installed. But it is still 8.9.6.

What can I do?
Screenshot_2018-09-14-14-43-54-741_pl.zdunex25.updater.png

Mi Max 2:
At the end of the day the phone behaves adequately, the battery does not run out quickly, sometimes an error POPs up in the com app.google.android......., but about the digest file so no one said anything

Hello. I'm new at xiaomi.eu. I have installed a xiaomi.eu ROM (Version 8.9.6) on my Mi Max 3 last week. Today I see the 8.9.13 Version in updater, but I can't Update it, because it says that I hab the current Version installed. But it is still 8.9.6.

What can I do? View attachment 20819
Download from link in first thread and update

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Any reason why Weather app locations added manually are deleted after every update?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

unable to install third-party apk. he just deleted my apks as i translated mi fit mi home tautulli goes back up and impossible to reinstall them?

Redmi pro 8.9.13

everytime i want to install nova launcher . it gave me error in this rom . wierd tho

edit : need to fully format so it can worked .

Last edited:
Ready and running on Redmi 4 Prime.
Lets see if battery life time is better now.

Enviado do meu Redmi 4 através do Tapatalk

What can I do? View attachment 20819

Clear Updater Cache and try again.

Settings - Installed Apps - Search Updater - Clear Data - Clear Cache

Mi Pad 4. Still have strange image when use PIP and move window on screen. Please, put this image deep into Developer of this "features".

Attachments

• IMG_20180914_162909.jpg
    IMG_20180914_162909.jpg
    209.2 KB · Views: 414
Reactions: Snke23
unable to install third-party apk. he just deleted my apks as i translated mi fit mi home tautulli goes back up and impossible to reinstall them?

Redmi pro 8.9.13
For me, the same. The new ROM removed Xperia keyboard, which always worked and I can not install it. The same with the modified 9gag application - everything worked fine on the previous version.

why the latest rom removes third-party apps more than impossible to reinstall them this becomes really annoying

please help me after update redmi pro , finger print not exist in option and any lock do not work no pattern ,no pin ,i install miui 10 8.9.13. But dont work and install official china9.6.1 but donotwork,please help me.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.