Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On my Mi6 almost every app is forced closed after this update. Actually I cannot do nothing on my phone with this problem....

Sorry, a question, why this version still has Android 7.1 and the official beta already has Android 8.1 in HM5Plus?
Because Xiaomi.eu ROMs are based on official China ROMs. China ROM for HM5Plus is still on 7.1.

Mix2s coming on Sunday.
I'm scared to use it. After such a long time, I guess there are so many changes I may not understand how to use the OS

Looking forward for that upgrade
You're exaggerating. Pie barely looks any different than Oreo.

any news for camera2api
What news are you expecting, exactly?

On my Mi6 almost every app is forced closed after this update. Actually I cannot do nothing on my phone with this problem....
You'll need to factory reset so that all system apps could be properly reinstalled.

One bug i found. Button delete don't work in mail notification
The MIUI Mail app was already officially removed from Global ROMs and we're considering doing the same for EU ROMs, the reason being that MIUI Mail app uses outdated protocols (which are still used in China) while for international mail providers, it is recommended using a modern and secure mail client, like Gmail app that is included in Global ROMs.

The MIUI Mail app was already officially removed from Global ROMs and we're considering doing the same for EU ROMs, the reason being that MIUI Mail app uses outdated protocols (which are still used in China) while for international mail providers, it is recommended using a modern and secure mail client, like Gmail app that is included in Global ROMs.
Thanks for the info. I'm starting to use Gmail app for others emails.

a question: when will be published android 9 for me 8 (in a global version, including gapps and related functions / optimizations), the mi 8, if I update it via twrp, I do not lock the device? (or I can update via update), I ask this, because it came out a new policy of Xiaomi, as I have a device preinstalled with the Chinese rom, I would like when you published android 9, I would like to update, but I'm afraid to lock the device. will it affect or not on my device ??

Доброе утро Огромное спасибо разработчикам данных операционных систем .
Mi Max 3 прошился без проблем , данные все сохранились .
Единственная проблема осталась Не могу выйти из Mi аккаунта !
Подскажите как из него выйти .

Так же может быть проблемой занятости сервера синхронизации. А это значит просто нужно попробовать позднее.

Try synchronize over VPN.
Попробуйте синхронизацию через VPN, китайские серверы могут блочиться Роскомпозором, либо просто лежат на данный момент.

Reactions: Michael Ptiza
Hi Just install it at Mi Max Pro...
Till now I notice the following problems:
3way reboot menu is not exists neither in the previous version
I have double application Notes,Updater,Mi Video, Scanner (How I can remove them?)
Mi unlock status missing from developer options. Only the OEM switch exists

Thanks

Mi MIX

Update 8.9.13

Runs well and fast

No problems detected so far. Many thanks to the team for their work every week. Update recommended.

But since a few updates I always have the problem that in addition to my existing doubled apps some system apps are doubled again and again. The problem can be solved each time by deleting my existing duplicated apps in the settings and then restarting the device. All duplicated apps have disappeared and I can create them again. But the game starts anew after each update. Does this also apply to someone else with the MIX? Or does someone have a better solution?

This problem (unwanted dual system apps) is the same for all devices I think, I get it the same on my Mix1, Note 2 and Max1 helium.

You either have to remove your own dual apps and then reinstall them after updating, or restore your backup of the data partition.

Irritating, depending on how many dual apps you are actually using

The problem will probably go away eventually . .

This problem is the same for all devices I think, I get it the same on my Mix1, Note 2 and Max1 helium.

You either have to remove your own dual apps and then reinstall them after updating, or restore your backup of the data partition.

Irritating, depending on how many dual apps you are actually using

The problem will probably go away eventually . .

All my unwanted dual apps are system one and can't be removed. Also I can find them in the dual apps menu

All my unwanted dual apps are system one and can't be removed. Also I can find them in the dual apps menu

Yes, and I gave you the 2 possible solutions.
If you remove all your own dual apps, the extra apps disappear also.
Then you can reinstall the ones you want, and the extra apps will not reappear

Yes, and I gave you the 2 possible solutions.
If you remove all your own dual apps, the extra apps disappear also.
Then you can reinstall the ones you want, and the extra apps will not reappear

You have absolute right! remove the dual apps reboot and now is clear!
Thanks

p.s any idea why is missing the 3way reboot ?

Will future versions of Xiaomi.eu respect this policy?
I mean, I have a Chinese Mi8. I have already unlocked the bootloader and installed Xiaomi.eu.
Will future versions of Xiaomi.eu force me to close the bootloader or reject to be flashed on my phone?
What respect? You cant install Xiaomi.eu rom when You have lock bootloader. On unlock bootloader this policy not active

Hi all, guys, recently updated to the newest version of the firmware, and here's the problem, there were 4 new shortcuts supposedly from the clones of the application (Update, Scanner, MI video, notes), in the settings went into cloning - and there's nothing there. in the double space there is nothing, I tried to find through the titanium, through the explorer, through everything, nowhere is there any tails of this, and I have two applications of these, one normal and the other supposedly clone.
How do I delete them?
Screenshot

Attachments

• 1536943119296.png
    1536943119296.png
    1 MB · Views: 476
Hi all, guys, recently updated to the newest version of the firmware, and here's the problem, there were 4 new shortcuts supposedly from the clones of the application (Update, Scanner, MI video, notes), in the settings went into cloning - and there's nothing there. in the double space there is nothing, I tried to find through the titanium, through the explorer, through everything, nowhere is there any tails of this, and I have two applications of these, one normal and the other supposedly clone.
How do I delete them?
Screenshot
see before 3 4 posts that I have the same problem and how I solved it with a usefull info from cobben member.

Reactions: lezinboy
Status
Not open for further replies.