Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a known problem with an easy fix. BT stops working after deactivating it once or going to airplane mode. You have to put the phone in airplane mode, reboot to recovery, wipe ART/Dalvik and Cache and reboot, afterwards it works.
apart from that it reactivates without putting in airplane mode and so on. after which if once restarted and it works, you try to restart the phone, the problem will reoccur

Reactions: ulsa
Deleted pics generated by print screen keep coming back to gallery. Have to delete on file Explorer to sucessfully delete them. Redmi note 4x

Hello.. thanks for the great rom..
A question.. is it possible add finger lock only for some apps and not on the lock screen?..

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Mix 1 lithium, Note 2 scorpio

I note that the hash of the tz.mbn file (in the firmware folder of this rom) has now changed, after having remained the same from eu version 8.8.9 up to and including 8.9.6. (It has by the way also been identical for the Note 2, up to now.)

I note that it is different also in the recent eu stable 10.0.1.0, and not the same there as in 8.9.13.

The tz.mbn file is the Qualcomm TrustZone, where amongst other unknown thingies ARB may be located.
That this file has been altered is a possible warning sign that Xiaomi may have introduced ARB.

Has anyone installed eu 8.9.13 and checked their ARB status afterwards?

I am now going to check a few other things, will report back later.

Addendum.

Have now checked Note 2 Scorpio, and the tz.mbn files have been changed exactly the same as for lithium.

For Max Pro helium nothing had changed in the weekly, but it has not yet gotten a new stable version.

Last edited:
Anybody with Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x, can someone please tell me is there 60 fps for 1080p video on Note 4x? Please it's really important to know?

On redmi pro mobile network is eating Battery, 2.5 tot 3 hours of SOT is realy very poor,even when on 2G and wifi not mutch netter,rom is very fast dow, sorry for of topic question but does anyone knows best rom for redmi pro ( omega) in means of Battery live? I don't care whitch version miui.I'm a bit despared , maybe should I buy other device

This update is perfect for my mido phone. As usual Thanks Devs!
f4a3f0d2a0aa9ade434171e5b9697a6f.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk
Please mate, can you just tell me do you have 60 fps on full hd video?

i can not find xiaomi mi mix 2s in two link above

@ orakent111
I am not the developer of that app ... but, of course, the developers usualy won't specify all the phone brands in the description of the app. The list will be too long. That app is for any smart phone that follows Android SDK. So try it and see if it works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.