Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And you are very clever. Like google .. There are versions which have problems. I am asking if you propose a version to use

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

no, you are just too lazy to search for your own, like many other users here.
where is problem to use google to search for an answer...
in every third post someone searches for a twrp.... or other stuff, which is
so easy to find, if you would use google.

no, you are just too lazy to search for your own, like many other users here.
where is problem to use google to search for an answer...
in every third post someone searches for a twrp.... or other stuff, which is
so easy to find, if you would use google.
i have already flashed twrp which has problem with description. at the post of the roms there are not twrp for poco. maybe the admin propose something.

Thank you for the rom on Mix 2s, had to wipe data coming from stable 10 EU rom, it works very good, i think it's snappier.
I have spotted 2 problems so far. There is a problem with Allo messenger notifications, i enabled all notifications on screen etc, but it only lights the screen with no sound of notification. Other problem is that in Poco launcher, the icons are only applied to the dock (in stable 10, Android 8 it was ok).
Thanks again for all your hard work!

Hi guys, i'm new in this community.

I've loving the experience of MIUI 10, more battery life, accurate usage of the cpu.. a lot of better things, but i'm having an issue. It's been released the newest version (8.9.13) for my Mi 8, i'm using the 8.8.30, when i ask the updater to search new update it says it's already updated to the last version.

I need to use a VPN, proxy or something to update to the latest version?

Hi guys, i'm new in this community.

I've loving the experience of MIUI 10, more battery life, accurate usage of the cpu.. a lot of better things, but i'm having an issue. It's been released the newest version (8.9.13) for my Mi 8, i'm using the 8.8.30, when i ask the updater to search new update it says it's already updated to the last version.

I need to use a VPN, proxy or something to update to the latest version?
The updater app does not work very well...
Just download the .zip manually and install it in twrp.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Thanks for the answer, i've already download it and tried to install from the updater "app", it promped if i wanted to reset my phone. that's why i didn't know if it was safe to do from the twrp.

Recommended to format cache then, right?
And if the updater is broken, why isn't fixed? eheh

I've forgot that i can't use twrp, only with a PC forcing from cmd to enter in recovery mode. Anyone can help me?

I think isn't normal, already had a lot of android phones, did rom changes, many things.. and with all the other phones i didn't need a PC, i can access it through the phone.

It tells me:
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'persist' (216 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.009s]
writing 'persist'...
FAILED (remote: Partition is write protected)
finished. total time: 0.013s
install as image in TWRP..

Status
Not open for further replies.