Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Many thanks! Do you like the MIUI 10 experience on your Mi8?
Miui 10 -> yes!
Android pie -> no.
Stay with 8.8.30, it you didn't update yet.
It's already miui 10 and quite stable.
Xiaomi needs to fix some bugs and improve interface and some little things in the new Android pie version.
If you want miui10 and less bugs - go for the 8.8.30 release, you won't miss anything ;)

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

THE BEST ONE, with this version I run from 7hours of battery (100%) to 2days and 11hours (100%)

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Battery life is very bad on my MI6, I even uninstalled Magisk but it seems it doesn't make any difference.

Now, i can't even get in fastboot mode.. it appears the bootloader alert, and then gets in the system with a normal boot

anyone can try to help me?

Miui 10 -> yes!
Android pie -> no.
Stay with 8.8.30, it you didn't update yet.
It's already miui 10 and quite stable.
Xiaomi needs to fix some bugs and improve interface and some little things in the new Android pie version.
If you want miui10 and less bugs - go for the 8.8.30 release, you won't miss anything ;)

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Many thanks for the word man!
Now i just want to fix this problem, because later i want to update it and i can't..

worst, now when i try to get bootloader i get a battery screen with a lightning and then the phone switch off..
wtf?

Is it possible to downgrade to 8.8.30 without full wipe?I'm on 8.9.13 and when I flash 8.8.30 or 8.9.6 then every app keep still crashing.
Device: Mi6

Just dirty wipe it and flash the 8.8.30. No FC will happen.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Mi mix2s
No badge notification for whatsapp even if enabled globally for the program and for message and group message

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

Just dirty wipe it and flash the 8.8.30. No FC will happen.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

Sorry for noob question, what to do "Dirty wipe"? TWRP -> Wipe -> Advanced wipe -> Dalvik/ART cache, Cache, System or something else?

Edit// Wiping Dalvik/Art, Cache and System didn't help. Every app keep crashing, also System Launcher.

Last edited:
Hi to all!
Tnx for Very good Development.
VolLTE not working for me, is normal?
Edit
Mi Max 3 phone

Last edited:
I installed 8.9.13 from xiaomi.eu with Android 9, flash 8.8.30 with the latest version of twrp 3.2.3-0908 without wipe because I did twice before and after the 8.8.30 version and for now I do not find any bugs and anything to does not work, I'm happy with the phone flying!
Mi8

Reactions: Dirk van den Hout
У меня вообще проблема, не грузится телефон, постоянно перезагрузка, отправляет на сайт g.co/ABH.
Что делать? и как попасть в TWRP?

Attachments

• ночь.jpg
    ночь.jpg
    562.4 KB · Views: 357
У меня вообще проблема, не грузится телефон, постоянно перезагрузка, отправляет на сайт g.co/ABH.
Что делать? и как попасть в TWRP?
Flash global stable without locking bootloader, flash twrp via fastboot, make full wipes (no persist) transfer rom, flash done.
Also use English!

A question, maybe a stupid one but should I select the second option in TWRP about the Root as well?
Screenshot_2018-09-17-23-09-40-403_me.twrp.twrpapp.png

Status
Not open for further replies.