Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, is there anybody who managed to activate VoLTE on phone with MIUI10 by Xiaomi.eu ROM. I tried on two phones with negative result.

Изпратено от моят MI 5 с помощта на Tapatalk

Hello, is there anybody who managed to activate VoLTE on phone with MIUI10 by Xiaomi.eu ROM. I tried on two phones with negative result.

Try to dial this code on telephone app:

*#*#86583#*#*

Worked for me on MI 8.

I'm using Magisk 17.2 and have installed the YouTube Vanced module. For some reason the background playback isn't working. Tried reinstalling, but it still doesn't seem to work. Anyone else having g this issue or know a fix?

Reactions: Ke0zom

For me worked a magisk app volte enabler

Yes I did but, if you are a Vivacom customer, you should activate it from S8 or P20/P20Pro. You won't be able to devert calls, if you use Vivacom and you have VoLTE activated.

It's a little bit pointless right now, IMO. I disabled mine, because of this problem.

Regards!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kyosev
Yes I did but, if you are a Vivacom customer, you should activate it from S8 or P20/P20Pro. You won't be able to devert calls, if you use Vivacom and you have VoLTE activated.

It's a little bit pointless right now, IMO. I disabled mine, because of this problem.

Regards!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Hi friend, I have 3 SIM cards, activated by Vivacom help desk /123. They are tested on Redmi 5 plus and Redmi Note 5 /both with Global stable ROM/ - VoLTE is 100% working. The same 3 SIM cards does not work on Mi 5 and Redmi 3s which are with xiaomi.eu ROMs.

I'm using Magisk 17.2 and have installed the YouTube Vanced module. For some reason the background playback isn't working. Tried reinstalling, but it still doesn't seem to work. Anyone else having g this issue or know a fix?
Can confirm. I'm on whyred with Magisk 17.1.
I'm missing setting for YouTube under "privacy - display over other apps". YouTube isn't listed.

I think I have bricked my mi8... :(
I was using precedently latest orero Xiaomi.eu rom (8.8.30) and wanted to test the new xiaomi.eu version (8.9.24).
After reading a lot of messages in these forum i have understood that there was no arb problem with xiaomi.eu roms.

I made a nandroid backup with twrp and installed latest xiaomi.eu rom.
I was not totally satisfied and after a while I decided to go back to the older version by restoring my backup.
As soon as I clicke on "reboot" inside twrp, my phone became totally useless.

I cannot enter twrp nor fastboot mode. I am very sad...
If anyone has some idea, it would be great.

PS : when I first booted 8.9.24 for the first time, I got a strange message regarding my mi account. I entered my password but I did not pay attention. I think it can be the reason of the brick.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ke0zom
Can confirm. I'm on whyred with Magisk 17.1.
I'm missing setting for YouTube under "privacy - display over other apps". YouTube isn't listed.
"Picture-in-picture" and "Display over other apps" are completely separate features. YouTube doesn't display over other apps.
I have no issues with YouTube in PIP mode here, works perfectly. Although I'm not using the Magisk module, I use the root APK.

Reactions: HofMan
поставил прошивку MIUI 10 Stabie Rom.могу на неё поставить 8.9.20

Mi Max 2 here. Just installed xiaomi.eu 8.9.20 from another custom rom. I thought there's a new option in the local backup to place the backup files on to an otg flash drive. There is none, or is there in the china rom?

"Picture-in-picture" and "Display over other apps" are completely separate features. YouTube doesn't display over other apps.
I have no issues with YouTube in PIP mode here, works perfectly. Although I'm not using the Magisk module, I use the root APK.
Thx for replying and correcting me!
Would be nice, if you can push me the right way.
Whyred is arm64-v8a, or armeabi-v7a?
I have downloaded the installer files (.plz & .sh). All .plz files have 9bytes, text inside "not empty" ???. Only "ytva_use_this_settings.sh" has more text - maginstall="no", and all the parameters.
I also have downloaded the APK with architecture arm64-v8a.

To flash through TWRP, I have to make a installer.zip included the apk?
Sorry for ot-questions.

I think I have bricked my mi8... :(
I was using precedently latest orero Xiaomi.eu rom (8.8.30) and wanted to test the new xiaomi.eu version (8.9.28).
After reading a lot of messages in these forum i have understood that there was no arb problem with xiaomi.eu roms.

I made a nandroid backup with twrp and installed latest xiaomi.eu rom.
I was not totally satisfied and after a while I decided to go back to the older version by restoring my backup.
As soon as I clicke on "reboot" inside twrp, my phone became totally useless.

I cannot enter twrp nor fastboot mode. I am very sad...
If anyone has some idea, it would be great.

PS : when I first booted 8.9.28 for the first time, I got a strange message regarding my mi account. I entered my password but I did not pay attention. I think it can be the reason of the brick.

8.9.28 ??? where is the link? please

One of the best features xiaomi.ei in miui9 was 5 icons per line in the notification line. Right now we have like in stock - first line 5 icons , but when press down - only 4. Is it anyway to make 5 icons per line in all lines?

Status
Not open for further replies.