Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofc tested and no such issue experienced otherwise it wouldn't been released. Also no one has reported yet, so it seems unique case at you.
Mix 2S All apps are gone after update from 8.9.13 to 8.9.20 ridiculous................All data gone..... do you test these now ???????

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: HofMan
Ofc tested and no such issue experienced otherwise it wouldn't been released. Also no one has reported yet, so it seems unique case at you.

How can that be possible.. It's like i had a factory reset, but settings are the same only apps are gone.
Also some apps have some strange names like the settings app it's called 'Touch the sensor...our index finger' the security app - 'Enough data'

Maybe TWRP recovery, ROOT or modded system related at you...

What TWRP recovery you use?
How can that be possible.. It's like i had a factory reset, but settings are the same only apps are gone.
Also some apps have some strange names like the settings app it's called 'Touch the sensor...our index finger' the security app - 'Enough data'

I have a doubt. Is the xiaomi.eu ROMs fully synchro with feat of the China Dev ROMs? I want to know if this release has the same adds of the China Dev (I know that isn't in the changelogs, but the new fullscreen gesture that they call fullscreen gesture 2.0 and machine learning interest me)

Better and more convenient full screen gestures
  • 1. New UI optimized for full screen experience
  • 2. (Other devices will look visually refreshed too!)
The new system sounds inspired by the sounds of Nature
  • 1. System sounds are filtered and simplified
  • 2. Take a minute to relax while listening to ambient noises. You can choose between forest, beach, summer night, stove fire, and drizzle.
  • 3. Smart alarms with weather info

Others
  • 1. Mi AI machine learning program
  • 2. Suggestions for connecting to nearby devices
  • 3. Flagship IoT platform for smart devices

No that issues here at all...

I don't use ROOT or any modding and I have TWRP 3.2.3-0 V8 installed from XDA

Damage :(, I used it often with the beta.
what is the point of having the right equipment but not using it at 100%?

it's just a question, not a reproach of course
Because some features depend on PL region being selected, so we force it.

I have a doubt. Is the xiaomi.eu ROMs fully synchro with feat of the China Dev ROMs? I want to know if this release has the same adds of the China Dev (I know that isn't in the changelogs, but the new fullscreen gesture that they call fullscreen gesture 2.0 and machine learning interest me)

Better and more convenient full screen gestures
  • 1. New UI optimized for full screen experience
  • 2. (Other devices will look visually refreshed too!)
The new system sounds inspired by the sounds of Nature
  • 1. System sounds are filtered and simplified
  • 2. Take a minute to relax while listening to ambient noises. You can choose between forest, beach, summer night, stove fire, and drizzle.
  • 3. Smart alarms with weather info

Others
  • 1. Mi AI machine learning program
  • 2. Suggestions for connecting to nearby devices
  • 3. Flagship IoT platform for smart devices
Sure.. Those are not current version changes.. Just general MIUI 10 changelog..

Reactions: Doug Fonseca
Decided to upgrade 8.8.30 to 8.9.20 on Mi 8 and finally my device works as expected. so far no issues at all.
NFC, WiFi, Audio, Camera, Google Play and services, all working as expected.
Battery seems also fine, but need to wait one day at least.

Reactions: thongkh

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-21-15-04-55-042_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-21-15-04-55-042_com.android.settings.png
    32.5 KB · Views: 420
  • Screenshot_2018-09-21-15-04-33-640_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-21-15-04-33-640_com.miui.home.png
    12.4 KB · Views: 402
with this rom 8.9.20 I have some problems: 1) the installation of the root happened successfully, but when I go to access the main screen is not detected app, both from root check and from setting> applications. 2) all permissions (when the apps are installed and therefore open) to be granted are written in English. 3) the Root is only detected exclusively by the security> virus scan, does not even appear to uninstall app, I hope all these problems are solved with next update. thank you
Screenshot_2018-09-21-15-12-11-748_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png
Screenshot_2018-09-21-15-12-15-980_com.google.android.packageinstaller.png
Screenshot_2018-09-21-15-15-25-807_com.miui.cleanmaster.png
Screenshot_2018-09-21-15-15-31-571_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Decided to upgrade 8.8.30 to 8.9.20 on Mi 8 and finally my device works as expected. so far no issues at all.
NFC, WiFi, Audio, Camera, Google Play and services, all working as expected.
Battery seems also fine, but need to wait one day at least.

Did you do a factory reset like it was needed in 8.9.13 or dirty flashed it? Thanks

Reactions: Sm4sh
I have a Mi5 and I update it to last firmware but I can’t choose different incoming sms sound from general notification sound. Is there any way to separate the incoming sms sound from the general notification sound? there isn’t the option in sounds menu like before.
Sorry if it asked it again.

hello everyone, I have a question, I have a redmi note 4x with 8.9.20 Offical Global Beta installed, I understand there's an anti roll back feature, so my question is: can I rollback to the 9.5 EU stable? or at the least install this 8.9.20 EU ?

No notification, no sound, no badge for every message app..
Mi mix 2s with full wipe before flashing new rom

What about the Bluetooth bug that is present ever since the first versions of MIUI10? Random self-deactivation of Bluetooth, and not being able to switch on Bluetooth after flight mode? Has this finally been fixed?

Reactions: nik.shersh
Thank you devs for all this work!! Installed 8.9.20 in Mi8 and I will report with the possible bugs later. Keep up the good work guys!

Edit for bugs encountered:

- Noticeably slower fingerprint.
- Notification led was always on but now seems to be fixed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.