Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone cares about carousel pictures? I would like to use them without clock on it or without capturing the lock screen. Any help? Thnx

Reactions: Goyesays
Mi8, I have installed 8.9.20 with clean installation, the issues I have:
1. Build Prop is not working
2. Magisk 16.7 and 17.1 is not working.
3. my first sim card fot out going call is not working (cellular network is not available) incoming is working.
If I am going back to 8.8.30 is ok? no ARB issue?

Thank you EU team
On my phone Magisk 16.7 works well, incoming and outcoming calls work well.
And don't know what is build prop

Help me

Attachments

• received_168730807324413.jpeg
    received_168730807324413.jpeg
    412.8 KB · Views: 485
Whyred's rom has the firmware update folder (!) On it. Not sure if i should flash or wait...

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

I have some issues with time-syncing in some games (cover fire, dragon nest,...) and it makes the backup CONPLETELY REMOVED from the sever. Very dangerous bugs, in my opininon. Everything else is very good

8.9.20. Redmi note 3 pro.
1) Many items are not translated into Russian.
2) The locked screen does not work swype down with the menu
The best version in this respect: 8.4.26

Mi8, just clean flashed with 8.9.20 from 8.8.30, so far so good ;)
btw, what should be the inprovement from Android O to P.... i didnt notice anything stated in android website.

Hello, my device is Xiaomi 5s plus, I upgraded to the latest version. The Android version is 8.0. Can I install the Xposed framework? I have seen the MIUI forum in China. It is said that miui official can not install the Xposed framework. Can the eu version be installed? I have tried it several times and can't install it. Whether it is directly brushed into the Xposed patch package or installed with magic, it will be mi.

When you turn it off you can't turn it on without rebooting first.

Skickat från min Redmi Note 5 via Tapatalk

I have diffrend issue, when i listen music via bluetooth, it lag, shutter, sometimes. I try changing profile battery for app, mess in developer options about streaming optimization by bluetooth and nothing. Mayby some one know, how to deal with this. I have mi mix 2.

Last edited:
In addition, can you provide the installation package of Xiao Ai students separately? Xiaoyi’s classmates in MIUI10 are also a highlight.

for owners of Mi 8, help me in the questions: after installing the root, the main screen does not appear to me app, I'm going to see if app is installed but no there was not even on installed applications, but one thing I noticed when I'm going to scan the viruses marks me a danger (which I would imagine the Root), but despite that the scan detects you the "danger Root" on the screen does not appear to me. as for the addition of the languages on the google keyboard, I do not want to add it, and I have to write in Italian, the videos / music / name ... of another language (Chinese / German / English). thank you

Updated to 8.9.20. EU ROM but I have problem with ambient light sensor on Mi Pad 4. When it's on automatic, it doesn't adjust brightness as it should. It's always on minimum, only when I put tablet under LED flash from my phone than it recognizes "more light" and automatically increases screen brightness. Anyone has this problem? Had this before this update though.. Thanks!

I have the behavior at my Mi 8.
Before the Upgrade it worked fine, even better than on my OnePlus 3T.

I have problem with my 8se. Can't install tarp, when I try to flash recovery nothing happens. I use 10.8.7.5 firmware. I got OTA update, download it and restart to install,but phone not start to updated just reboot again system.

fix deep sleep xiaomi mi 8

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-23-14-25-35-043_com.bvalosek.cpuspy.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-23-14-25-35-043_com.bvalosek.cpuspy.png
    149.4 KB · Views: 420
  • Screenshot_2018-09-23-14-26-07-953_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-23-14-26-07-953_com.android.settings.png
    136.2 KB · Views: 402
Update your TWRP
I tried 3 versions of twrp for dipper, all won't boot. After flashing 8.8.30 phone will boot again but camera is not working anymore. Could you link me the twrp version that worked for you?

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.