Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi from Italy, Max3 128 Gb running china beta 8.9.20 bere.
I’m asking if it Is possibile safely install the .eu 8.9.20 rom, Following the guide in the first topic.
Thank you so much 4 reply to anyone that already did, without brick the phone.

Hi guys, I wanted to ask you how you can solve draining battery problems.The percentage of battery drops dramatically.Since it is 100%, without using it, after 1/2 hours it is already around 70%. Please help me

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk
can someone help me?

Hi guys, I wanted to ask you how you can solve draining battery problems.The percentage of battery drops dramatically.Since it is 100%, without using it, after 1/2 hours it is already around 70%. Please help me

can someone help me?

In your position I would try to analyse which app "eats" your battery...
You can install 'GSam Battery Monitor' from Google play store. Free version of GSam is enough.
Maybe there you can see the reason.
Other app is 'Better Battery Stats'. There is a free version available at xda. (please google for this)

Did you try to wipe dalvik?

Reactions: Bastiancontrario
Thx for replying and correcting me!
Would be nice, if you can push me the right way.
Whyred is arm64-v8a, or armeabi-v7a?
I have downloaded the installer files (.plz & .sh). All .plz files have 9bytes, text inside "not empty" ???. Only "ytva_use_this_settings.sh" has more text - maginstall="no", and all the parameters.
I also have downloaded the APK with architecture arm64-v8a.

To flash through TWRP, I have to make a installer.zip included the apk?

Sorry for ot-questions.
Yes, most devices nowadays are arm64-v8a.
I have no idea what all those mean.
Yep, you'll need to extract the lib folder and rename lib/arm64-v8a to lib/arm64.

When you're done you should have /app/YouTube/YouTube.apk along with a /app/YouTube/lib/arm64 folder inside your ZIP.

Reactions: nJoy-Android
I got two calls, with different people that got scrabbled.
May this be an issue with the ROM for the Mi Mix2s?

Hello
if I load the latest MIUI10 version the terminal gives me an "error 7" message.
What can I do ?
Thank you. MI 5S Plus

the root on this device (I 8) with version 8.9.24 does not install (works only on 8.8.24) someone can help me to download the root (without returning to 8.8.24). thank you

In your position I would try to analyse which app "eats" your battery...
You can install 'GSam Battery Monitor' from Google play store. Free version of GSam is enough.
Maybe there you can see the reason.
Other app is 'Better Battery Stats'. There is a free version available at xda. (please google for this)

Did you try to wipe dalvik?
I should?

Hi all, I am new to xiaomi.eu and I have just installed Miui 10 8.8.9. When I look at the updater it says there is an update, but when I click it its says I'm already up to date - see the screenshot. Can someone explain why? Sorry if this is a silly question...
Thanks
Sean

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-09-30-16-10-31-434_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    Screenshot_2018-09-30-16-10-31-434_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
    109.7 KB · Views: 371
The icons got smaller on classic theme. Is there any way to get more bigger?

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

I have noticed after using several times the read mode (turn on and off) then it doesnt work anymore until i reboot the phone.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

No such issue here, calls have been rock solid.
It's been only two calls out of 20-30. However, I found it strange that it would happen. The call started fine, but at one point, the scramble would take place (both sides would hear the scrambled audio) and the call would not recover.
It could also be the line provider (Movistar España), tho.

Are you sure you've used the correct ROM for mi 8. As far as I can see the latest ROM for mi 8 is 8.9.20.

Probably your Mi 8 is not brick via ARB, but you flashed it with the wrong ROM, not for your device?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

The link is on the first page (it is separated for mi8).
I used my phone after installing 8.9.24 and it worked.
My problem began after restoring my twrp backup of 8.8.24

The led blinks when I push power button. And in Mi Flash tool, it detects my device.
I cannot do any other things... :(

How does this version run on the Mi 8 SE? Are there problems or things that don't work? In a few days I'll get this device and change to the eu ROM.

The led blinks when I push power button. And in Mi Flash tool, it detects my device.
нельзя восстанавливать из бэйкапа,андроит разный структуру папок меняет,было такое уже у нашего товарища,все из за воостановления

There is a warning on 4pda from 26/9 against restoring all the partitions from a TWRP backup - only data, system, recovery are safe.

Exactly how he came to this conclusion is not clear to me.

https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=906971&st=12000#entry77391646

If this is what happened, your phone is likely in edl mode and you are currently trapped.

Reactions: gulp79
Status
Not open for further replies.