Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mi8 SE can you fix WhatsApp notification icon does not show on always on display?
i actually can see only messenger icon on aod, no WhatsApp no telegram...i dont think its hard to fix since in china rom it worked
it's a good idea
make it, pls

Temporarily installed textra app for SMS, works OK. When issue fixed I will come back to system app.

tho More redmi 6 pro error message: In addition to sms application, the play store is unexpectedly out.

I can't root this ROM for mi6. I'm using latest twrp and I tried full wipe. But always it's the same. How can I fix this?
Extract boot.img from zip
Open magisk - install - patch boot image
Reboot in twrp and flash patched_boot.img to boot partition
Reboot

Or extract attached img and flash it through recovery to boot partition
88d16b7d5cdef083474b3a815857b939.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Btw, sms working fine on mi6
//cloud.tapatalk.com/s/5b9279fe26863/patched_boot.zip

Last edited:
Reactions: Jos W
i see ,okay one more , if i want to flash the rom using twrp but only doing DIrtyFlash ( wipe cache and dalvik ) would it be sufficient?
It depends on the current rom that you have. If you have Miui 10 from xiaomi.eu you can do a dirty flash. But I always prefer to do a full wipe always!!!

Regards.

Reactions: hfzarff
Mi5s
Messages app crashes when entering any dialog. unable to read any sms!
and there is no vpn label on notification shade (although there is "..." sign on notification bar on the top of screen)

So if im doing dirty flash, from 8.3.3 eu to this new 8.9. 6 (not today bcoz of the bug others mentioned lol) it should be no problem right? Oky thxs mate
It depends on the current rom that you have. If you have Miui 10 from xiaomi.eu you can do a dirty flash. But I always prefer to do a full wipe always!!!

Regards.

Sent from my Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Pitch
What about gps offline working through some days, isn't it ?

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.