Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I try to flash my redmi note 5 pro (whyred), installed rom Stable 9.6.4.0

Just unlock bootloader , install TRWP ,flash lazyflasher , and finally install this release 8.9.6

-> have contisnouly FC on playstore and FC on updater ?

Any ideas to solve it ?

Regards.
Need wipe data on twrp

Great work!! Thank's
But...Persist problem of hidden icons in notificatios/status bar on lockscreen when receipts message....
I also suggest that the list of applications in the background is much more comfortable in the previous version.Now it is more difficult to move your finger.
Also the previous version of clock application is much more practical and complete.
Sorry for my bad english.
And repeat... great work, THANK'S!!!!!!

I try with this, the flash of rom function but the phone doesn't turn on
For the first-time installation of the xiaomi.eu ROM you need to select FORMAT DATA (not just wipe, as you need to remove encryption) in TWRP, then type YES.

ALL DATA WILL BE DELETED, SO BACKUP IS REQUIRED.

You will need to then transfer the ROM via USB to your device, reboot into TWRP and re-flash the ROM.

Reactions: delboy
The option "Use open wlan automatically" is invisible, but it is visible when searched.
If clicked, the "Additional Settings" is opened but the option "Use open wlan automatically" is hidden/unavailable.
Look at the screenshot:

View attachment 20595
Because this bug, my phone always connect to ALL open networks automatically.
Are someway to activate this option by editing some file ?

Redmi note 3 pro Kenzo.

I kindly ask the team if the bluetooth problem is trying to solve it or does it depend on you but on xiaomi? thank you

For the first-time installation of the xiaomi.eu ROM you need to select FORMAT DATA (not just wipe, as you need to remove encryption) in TWRP, then type YES.

ALL DATA WILL BE DELETED, SO BACKUP IS REQUIRED.

You will need to then transfer the ROM via USB to your device, reboot into TWRP and re-flash the ROM.
I say it, but is the same, the phone doesn't turn on, i suppose is a problem of unofficial TWRP

Inviato dal mio Redmi 6 utilizzando Tapatalk

I confirm that Bluetooth is working perfectly on that version, thanks a lot to all the team.

Last edited:
PPrima work could not find anything up to now Bug's runs perfectly on the Mi Mix 2 nice, thanks and praise to the developer

Status
Not open for further replies.