Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not be angry: do your homework and read thread # 1. And if you did not understand then leave your fingers off a custom rom.
Im not angry that's why I'm here I want to learn. There's no steps how to install twrp on miui, do I use Odin to flash it or what?

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

Im not angry that's why I'm here I want to learn. There's no steps how to install twrp on miui, do I use Odin to flash it or what?

TWRP is not installed "on MIUI", it is installed in the recovery partition.

TWRP is not made by Xiaomi.eu, if you go to the official site twrp.me you can read up on TWRP.

Then there is the problem that not all devices have an official TWRP that works, there
are a number of inofficial TWPS also, some better than the official - this is device specific, you have to check and read up.

I spent 2 weeks reading up on TWRP and rom flashing on XDA and some other sites last fall before I dared try to flash my Mix1.

Last edited:
The ROM is fine but the battery life is a step again from previous build. It's fast tho and smooth..

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Is there any bug/problem with the rotation on Note 4x (MIDO)?
Mine don't rotate :( (Yes I have rotation turn on in settings)

redmi 5a can hide time on the notification bar?

sory bad english Language
I use google translate

There is an installation guide in the 1st post, have you read it? It's not a very detail guide, but it's enough, and if you don't understand these steps, you should do some reading (google) before you try to flash custom ROM.

Last edited:

Google "How to flash TWRP on phone X".

This error appears occasionally since last few updates. .

Note 5 pro

o7Z0r.png

Last edited:
Maybe cause removed chrome

Gửi từ MI 8 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk
What do you mean? And how do I resolve it?

Another problem with this ROM is that the notifications settings for user in Telegram are always reset to fully turned on even though I've turned some options (such as floating notifications) off already.

IMG_20180911_131618.jpg
Screenshot_2018-09-11-13-16-38-578_com.android.settings.jpg

I don't know if it's only me but no whatsapp cleaner?
465c1fe0982f5463552d0b3a580487db.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

There is much batterydrain on this build.
Sometimes the systemUI is locating gps for minutes. (haven't seen this before)
Waze is locating gps. (Even with app closed, forced closed,... Wasn't on previous builds & app hasn't got updated)

If the On / Off Planning option is used, when the phone is switched off, it first emits 2 sounds, and after a few seconds another 8 sounds. The question is whether these sounds can be disabled because if you have fallen asleep before the scheduled time of the phone closure, it awakens you from sleep!

My phone is Mi Max 2

Thank you
The same for REDMI 4X

If the On / Off Planning option is used, when the phone is switched off, it first emits 2 sounds, and after a few seconds another 8 sounds. The question is whether these sounds can be disabled because if you have fallen asleep before the scheduled time of the phone closure, it awakens you from sleep!

My phone is Mi Max 2

Thank you

The same happens on my Redmi4 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.