9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to find this miflash tool: MiFlash2018-5-28-0, go into fastboot, connect and then it should work with this fastboot rom: sirius_images_8.10.25_20181025.0000.00_8.1_cn. Extract it to a .tgz-file and than flash. Otherwise I don't know.

The MiFlash tool cant detect the phone, i dont know why. My Mi 8SE is only able to show the fastboot screen and the only thing that works is that in the cmd i can see the device when i type fastboot devices :(

I am now afraid my device is locked again, but this cant happen right ? becuase I cant shut down the phone at the moment, when i try to hold the power button down it just reboots to fastboot. But a short time theres the mi boot logo before the fastboot screen pops up and there not the "unlocked" sign below the boot logo anymore.

So the phone still cant be detected by the miflash tool and when i hit refresh in the tool, the screen turns black with a very tiny message in the left corner "press any key to shutdown". Of course then it only boots into fastboot again when i hit any key...

Edit : I now found this, this is exactly my problem, 100% the same problem to me :( But unfortunately its not working on my parents old Win XP PC too.
https://forum.xda-developers.com/redmi-note-5-pro/help/help-press-key-to-shutdown-fastboot-t3816021

Last edited:
Since Miui 10.3 update, I have Chinese text in the stock browser, is it normal? I'm using the Italian language.
Screenshot_2019-01-06-00-33-21-531_com.android.browser.jpg

I tried to install the stock rom via miflash now but as soon as i press flash i get an error and it says "can not find file flash_all.bat"

I tried to install the stock rom via miflash now but as soon as i press flash i get an error and it says "can not find file flash_all.bat"
make sure you select the folder with the 'images' folder inside, not the 'images' folder, i mean the folder that contains it ('images')

CHANGELOG

System UI
New - Added option for compact toggles layout
New - Added support for more apps in AOD screen (AMOLED devices)
New - Added clock style for AOD screen (AMOLED devices)
Optimization - WhatsApp status not fitted perfectly both in notch and without notch
Optimization - The status icon is different between lock screen and home screen

Brightness
Optimization - Auto-brightness not working well

Launcher
New - Option for double tap to lock the screen

Volume
Optimization - Added more volume steps

System
Optimization - Enable system apps disable option for some apps

Email
Fix - Fixed Email Widget

DELAYED DEVICES:
HMNote3SE, HMNote6Pro, POCOF1, MI8LITE, MI8Explorer, MINote3
This week is our last release for devices with Android 6.0/7.0
I can't open TWRP on MI8SE

The MiFlash tool cant detect the phone, i dont know why. My Mi 8SE is only able to show the fastboot screen and the only thing that works is that in the cmd i can see the device when i type fastboot devices :(

Do you have another PC / Laptop because i had the same thing my main PC always bugged out in Fastboot it just switched to the small writing at top left EVERY TIME .... So i had a small notebook 2007 and clean installed win10 added adb drivers, MiFlash etc and i was able to flash to China Dev

Hope That helps

My bootloader got locked (i think aliexpress seller did a bootloader hack ) so now i have to wait 15 days but if you unlocked legally then no issues on that

Status
Not open for further replies.