9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, if I'm not wrong:
Mi8SE rom fastboot loop is an error from xiaomi.eu.
Now rom is reupload and it works fine.

The question is: why xiaomi.eu doesn't say anything about this issue or about the rom was reuploaded?
I understand this's a beta rom and free, but sometimes I miss good communication...

Reactions: 009sdm
hi, i can return to stable (xiaomi.eu) from this dev 10.3 ? (note 5 pro)
i have fear to brick for ARB... is this case ?

So, if I'm not wrong:
Mi8SE rom fastboot loop is an error from xiaomi.eu.
Now rom is reupload and it works fine.

The question is: why xiaomi.eu doesn't say anything about this issue or about the rom was reuploaded?
I understand this's a beta rom and free, but sometimes I miss good communication...
twrp not deleted?

[QUOTE = "rbn365, post: 465752, miembro: 212272"] ¿Dónde está la opción de bloquear con doble toque en la pantalla? [/ QUOTE]
Mi8

Where is the option to block with double tap on the screen?

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

this version not stable. The applications are running slow and get stuck. please fix this bug.

Thanks for the answer. Is it anything you can fix, or we have to wait the next update from Xiaomi?
All my google calendar entries were gone - even in google calendar. Reinstalled google calender and now everything works well again (even sync). But I have no exchange account - perhaps reinstalling gmail helps.

Edit: Google Mail Sync, seems to be bugy on this rom - after a while the entries were gone again. Had to manually force the sync to get the entries back - see how long it lasts.

Last edited:
Hello,
No update for Mi Max ?

There was, and I downloaded it for helium, but haven't gotten around to installing it - have to do a backup first.

Now it's been removed, so I think I'll wait . . .

Someone wrote that it was not released public in China dev version for Mi Max, haven't checked that.

Status
Not open for further replies.