9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No way it's Hydrogen but the Xiaomi.eu team is already working on the issue(can't explain how works for you),thanks for replying!

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk
I'm not alone with good work 9.1.3 on Mi Max Hydrogen. Read in this thread, some user write same as I.

Email icon always appear on notification (Mi 6)

Click and secure the notification. Go to more notification options. You will have a section that is in Chinese, disabling your notifications.

Edit: Just delete the app data back to normal.

Last edited:
I'm not alone with good work 9.1.3 on Mi Max Hydrogen. Read in this thread, some user write same as I.
Are you using face unlock? If not, try adding face data and then rebooting. You'll probably have the issue.

If u are able to show me a screen capture where appears the new Always On settings, I will believe you.

I have the same that a month ago
Just a clock in 3 positions and time programmer
"Just a clock in 3 positions"? You mean "Horizontal", "Vertical" and "Inline"? If you're saying that you had that feature a month ago, then you need to visit the doctor.

Reactions: Mario1944
Last edited:
Works great on my Mi8 - very happy about the new "double tap 2 lock" feature - works great! thank you devs! :)
PS: Only "issue": The calendar items disappeared after doing a dirty flash - but synched it with google again and everything was there again, so no big deal, if you have stored your calendar in the cloud. Local events may be lost.
if you synchronize everything reappears, but then disappears again

No i dont use it. Maybe its reason why my Mi Max work fine
Didn't say it was impossible but just that I couldn't explain myself why doesn't work on mine even when I've never used Face unlock.

Enviado desde mi MI MAX mediante Tapatalk

Im getting a ota 9.1.3 update prompted while having 9.1.3. installed via the mirror, is this new on a fixed version?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Redmi note 5 pro, fallo app del clima, se cierra sola, fallo app del limpiador, no borra elementos residuales, gracias por vuestro trabajo. Y feliz año y que los Reyes magos traigan muchos regalos

Redmi note 5 pro, fallo app del clima, se cierra sola, fallo app del limpiador, no borra elementos residuales, gracias por vuestro trabajo. Y feliz año y que los Reyes magos traigan muchos regalos
Hossa, Olé. Venga a la playa. Muchos gracias, una cerveca porfavore.

Reactions: Itchy
Redmi note 5 pro, falla de la aplicación meteorológica, cierre solo, falla de la aplicación más limpia, no borre elementos residuales, gracias por su trabajo. Y feliz año y que los magos traigan muchos regalos.

Status
Not open for further replies.