9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone can confirm if go to :

Setting - Wallpapers goes to Themes App?

how to make old one (like in previous build).

Mi 8 Device

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

confirmed me too.open theme app,go to the smiling face last icon, tap wallpapers and find wallpapers on your device!

Reactions: Stoffl
confirmed me too.open theme app,go to the smiling face last icon, tap wallpapers and find wallpapers on your device!
but I like option : recently used feature, so it can make fast change wallpapers when apply new themes.

oh by the way I like feature enable fullscreen app on the fly, so no need manually fullscreen support on setting.
Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
10d1be184176fd40cabfbc1069bedc14.jpg

Last edited:
I can confirm "bugs" with themes apps running notification and scenes in camera being over zoom button on my mi6. I just force stopped themes app and it hasn't appeared again even when I opened the app to check it.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cobben
Official MIUI issue

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

will also be an official problem as you write, but you developers or testers or writers of Roma knowing this serious problem, release an update well knowing what you are going to? I have 4000 nr in the phonebook that every 5 minutes disappear as well as all the appointments in the calendar. Perhaps I would have expected that, as you say, it is an official problem, they had solved this problem and then released the update.

@devs

Is this information or decision from the OL forxiaomi.eu team or xiaomi / China beta changelog ?
Just curious. :)

Ang. EOL for Android 6-7 devices, I am also interested in the answer.

Not that I was expecting Android 8 for the Max1.
In January 4 2018 there was a thread on MIUI forum:

"Who want to be Beta Testers for Oreo update for Mi Max/Prime?"

That link is not functional now, but apparently at least someone within Xiaomi had Oreo plans back then, which did not actually happen in the end.

Reactions: jc rey
I use bluetooth headphone on mi 8 se, all music player ( miui, pi music,...) stop when lock screen.
Then unlock screen i still can not hear anything althought music is playing.
All music apps set auto start, no restrictions in background...
Pls help!
Anyone can help?!!

I also managed to flash the 9.1.3 rom on my mi 8SE. Not with the 1227 twrp, but with the 1217 twrp. I followed all recommandations, wiped everything, I put out the cable before rebooting but with 1227 twrp I can not boot in twrp again. Luckily I could flash 1217 twrp again and with this twrp I could install the 9.1.3 rom.
By the way, I don't regard moving from the 8.12.20 rom to 8.12.27 or 9.1.3 as a major system update.

Google Calendar (aCalendar+) no longer synchronizes (correctly)!

But that would be VERY important!

MiMix2s 6/64gb europa

Reactions: soldatino
Ang. EOL for Android 6-7 devices, I am also interested in the answer.

Not that I was expecting Android 8 for the Max1.
In January 4 2018 there was a thread on MIUI forum:

"Who want to be Beta Testers for Oreo update for Mi Max/Prime?"

That link is not functional now, but apparently at least someone within Xiaomi had Oreo plans back then, which did not actually happen in the end.
Official Miui its not Eol, eol is only in xiaomi.eu roms, reason problem with patch and no time to fix.
Official Miui Global and China are continue, They dont end of support this phones.
Only Xiaomi.eu.

Reactions: jc rey and cobben
Status
Not open for further replies.