9.1.1/2/3

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh, do you not reading at all, don't you?
Buddy, I read this thread very carefully but seem to have missed it. Btw searching this thread for gmail and exchange didn't lead to any match. Thanks for giving me an update... If you would be so kind and point me to the respective post...

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Buddy, I read this thread very carefully but seem to have missed it. Btw searching this thread for gmail and exchange didn't lead to any match. Thanks for giving me an update... If you would be so kind and point me to the respective post...

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

You must be retarded because how the hell do you miss 100 people mention the same damn bug. Literally every page of this thread has someone mention it.

You didn't even look. It's going to be fixed in the next release. Next time, go back a few pages for Christ's sake and stop wasting everyone's time.

You must be retarded....

Guess that's it. Love you too, darling. Promise to read more carefully. BTW the only issue I have with this release. For your health sake I recomend being a bit less emotional about these kind of things and for the other people in the thread I wish you work on your tone of voice.

A Question, where does this version, 9.1.3 come from for Mi 8? Both Chinese and Global are still on 8.12.20 for developer version.
I read somewhere that this was a closed beta version. Please base on proven public releases, no closed developer versions if possible.
If Xiaomi China & Global stay on 8.12.20, it will be for something...

Reactions: m0skito
Hello team,

I used Xiaomi.eu rom in my Mix 2s, but there are two issues that are crucial to me: google applications (gapps) and the restoration of user applications' backup in google play. Because of that, I came back to global developer, although I like everything else on Xiaomi.eu. Is there a way to install the gapps in TWRP and ensure the restore of google backup in the rom of Xiaomi.eu?

Last edited:
Hello team,

I used Xiaomi.eu rom in my Mix 2s, but there are two issues that are crucial to me: google applications (gaps) and the restoration of user applications' backup in google play. Because of that, I came back to global developer, although I like everything else on Xiaomi.eu. Is there a way to install the gaps in TWRP and ensure the restore of google backup in the rom of Xiaomi.eu?
This should be fixed for next release.

Redmi note 6 pro using 8.12.27 xiaomi.eu rom. I was on global stable miui 9.6.8 rom before.

I have two issues. Picture in picture not working, in global stable 9.6.8 it was working well ( whatsapp videos pip or youtube vidoes on homescreen)
Other is that i cant disable swipe up to search gesture, i disable it from search system app settings but it enables automaticly. Even i froze app via titanium backup it doesnt disable. Phone is rooted via magisk. Clean install.
PIP is not working as expected when full screen gestures are enabled. This is not our issue, report it to Xiaomi and pray that they would fix it.
Meanwhile you can disable full screen gestures to get PIP working properly.

Screen recorder seems bit lag. I tried to record from youtube using screen recorder menu but got result the image video slower than the sounds video. Hope you can fix this on next update. Thanks ~R4P/Markrw

Last edited by a moderator:
Why there's always some bug??? Now after I've updated my Xiaomi MI 8 se the recovery doesn't work anymore. It gets stuck to the MI unlocked logo forever !

(Mi8) I tested the GPS on Google Map. The result is that the GPS does not match the position. There is a constant shift between traveling. It was about 1 month before the Rom update. It was normal. I apologize English is not strong

This should be fixed for next release.

PIP is not working as expected when full screen gestures are enabled. This is not our issue, report it to Xiaomi and pray that they would fix it.
Meanwhile you can disable full screen gestures to get PIP working properly.

Thanks for answer. Also i cant disable swipe up to search function in xiaomi.eu rom. I uncheck swipe up function in system applications/search. But it enables again.

Just disable Search app.

What about it? Global ROM for POCO F1 was not released last week.

Poco beta wasn't released this week because devs were on new year's holidays. It will be a new update tomorrow, so we can expect an eu beta update friday or saturday

You should spend more time with your Family..

Don't knock the gamers, there's big money lurking there.

Qualcomm said so:

"Fortnite has been a great thing to happen for us. For the first time, we now have mobile in the mainstream gaming industry"

Reactions: m0skito
i updated to this version since three days ago. i have a redmi note 4x
and since three days i have charging issues.

i connect the charger and after like 5 minutes it just stops charging. then i have to unplug and plug in again to continue charging.

i already tried different cables and everything. so i think the problem must be in this update?! anyone else have this problem?

you have to test this patch to see if the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VHiMEA-mzLRnOttiDm3rqna_p1c-74KQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Install on twrp the zip

you have to test this patch to see if the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VHiMEA-mzLRnOttiDm3rqna_p1c-74KQ/view?usp=drivesdk

Install on twrp the zip
Got a source for for this mod?

*edit*Nvm found it : https://en.miui.com/thread-4756289-1-1.html

That's for the redmi 4x not redmi note 4x.
Issue on the note 4x since miui 10 update isn't *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* force closing or not being able to install.
the viewfinder doesn't work and you can't take pictures

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.