• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah seems to be missing
Should be in battery and performance
https://en.miui.com/thread-5233759-1-1.html

Maybe we'll waiting till the next update
Screenshot_2019-01-12-04-18-49-455_com.miui.powerkeeper.png

My mi 8 doesnt connect to wifi sometimes. Its slower than 9.1.3 version. Please FIX IT
Ok sir, will get on it right away. Would it be okay if we release it an hour? Would your highness be happy if we do that?!? Couldn't resist! ;)

The nerve of some posters demanding things is devilishly sick!

Btw, there is no wifi issue for me on my MI 8.

Thank you so much EU team as it feels to me that this is a *COMPLETE* ROM with all the features that I use seems to work very well, to put it mildly! Kudos for an amazing ROM!

Special thank you for making the LTE/UMTS auto (PRL) as the signal seemed to have improved a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone Can give me a valido mi account to unlock the BL?
Mine i have to wait 360 hrs.

Thanks in Advance!

Mi 8 run perfectly. No problems found. Thanks eu developers. However, I have one suggestion. Can lock screen page also have double tap lock screen function?
You can Enable Show on lock Screen in Quick Ball setting.

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

Great update for me, thanks DEVs for your free work!!

After some tests on my Mi Max 3 - 6GB/128GB - .
... First issue , known since rom 8.12.20 is the google assistant. Wants setup the phone for first time. Can´t stop this with any trick. Comes temporary again and again. Second issue was the delay after closiing a app for back to homescreen. Time is 2sec. This not happened in 8.12.27. The battery drain is much more better than in 8.12.27.
Unfortunately I don't use G Assistant... but on the other hand I have no delays here, phone is incredibly reactive, also when going back to home with both home or back button (are you using navbar or gestures?)

Battery on previous release was awesome, this is from yesterday: :cool:
Screenshot_2019-01-11-01-28-17-364_com.miui.securitycenter.pngScreenshot_2019-01-11-01-28-09-958_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Dirty flahsed ROM>Magisk>camera2api in one single shot

I confirm this issue. It's really has annoyed me since i'm on the roms with android 9. Using other customs launchers - delay. Backing to my homescreen from the gallery in full mode - delay.
Alright then, what should I do to reproduce?
Which apps are you getting this issue on?
Mobile data not working no apn settings cant add a new apn Mi max 3 any fix
No problems with mobile data here...
Am i missing something i dont have the add new apn to my mi max 3
I do, working normally

Hello
I can install twrp 1227 for adb and after flashing 9.1.10 It will be a clean installation, I currently use the rom stable now thanks

better flash 1217
then flash 9.1.0
then flash 1227...

[just for safety purpose, many of us faced problem with 1227]

Great update for me, thanks DEVs for your free work!!

Unfortunately I don't use G Assistant... but on the other hand I have no delays here, phone is incredibly reactive, also when going back to home with both home or back button (are you using navbar or gestures?)

Battery on previous release was awesome, this is from yesterday: :cool:

Dirty flahsed ROM>Magisk>camera2api in one single shot

Alright then, what should I do to reproduce?
Which apps are you getting this issue on?

No problems with mobile data here...

I do, working normally

Ive tried everything xiaomi eu rom and the original rom from xiaomi site both have the same issue

with the latest update the fingerprint sensor works very slowly.
Mi 8 se.

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk

In pocophone f1, since 8.12.27 unable to import mtz theme files. Hope this gets fixed.

Last edited:
Mi Note 3 - all data wiped after update

Good morning,
I can confirm that. I had only the choice to start as a new phone or reload from other phone / cloud etc. But that did not work either
So back to the last Dec.Rom and try to recover everything
:eek:

Mi Max 3 - Stock theme no mod

Continue the problems with the notifications icons such as app
Playstore
mifit
e90f5a16d1e98e44b68a70b055c733ee.jpg
1ef76db1039ad43a65ef4dcfdadd0626.jpg

bcc23b58f8039ec783dddaadfcdfc12f.jpg
f716b84d220a077b714bc4ceb9ea2f69.jpg

I do not understand why The MIUI is lost in this nonsense, Any notification style you use Android or MIUI, If you use app icons or not, there's always some problem with the notification icons.

I have same problem of app icon size too. Sometimes the app icon size is bigger in theme.

Mi 8SE
What kind of garbage with the firmware ??
Right now is twrp 1102 and firmware for 13.12
Can I calmly upgrade twrp to 1227 and then install the firmware for 10.01 ???
Or what is needed, otherwise I’ve been reading and now I’m afraid to be updated for a month, everyone’s merging everything

Reactions: The Sirius
better flash 1217
then flash 9.1.0
then flash 1227...

[just for safety purpose, many of us faced problem with 1227]

I have a question dude.Stiil using 8.12.20 and couldnt install twrp.Now ı have ,1102 TWRP

What should ı do orderly can you help me please? I dont know much things about it.Just ı know rom flash :/

Status
Not open for further replies.