Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Umount /cust /system failed while flashing with Redmi 4X and latest TWRP Recovery. Anyone online now here? Redmi 4X booted successfuly btw.

Hello. Wallpaper carousel isn't changing the lockscreen wallpaper when I select "lockscreen only" or "lockscreen and home" only home wallpaper is changed..
Clean flashed..

Any ideas how can the Xiaomi mix 3 get fullHD and HDR in Netflix. I mean right now we have Widevine L3. Is there anyway to get L1?

please update Can mod full screen notch in Pubg,.... On Android P.same special mode on Android 8.1

If i use another launcher than the default my Phone is slow unlocking and i see some lag. I'm using a redmi 5 plus.

@ developers Phone MI6 64gb. Battery drain is inceeasing with every update. further from last 2 to 3 updates i am experiencing screen glitches while switching the apps. phone hangs sometime even on whatsapp sometimes. Hope to see not these in coming updates :)

Hello everyone, I have a problem with Mi8. I do not see any notification when I have an incoming call. There is only sound and vibration but I can not see or answer the call. Someone with the same problem? Thank you!

I'm sorry for my english.

I downloaded and installed the latest version of the rom on mi6 and unfortunately I found many bugs. Widgets not working. Many apps when I try to open them, remain blocked.

Screenshot

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-13-11-07-43-484_com.teslacoilsw.launcher~01.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-13-11-07-43-484_com.teslacoilsw.launcher~01.png
    769.5 KB · Views: 333
Hi,Thanks for weekly rom.
Volume doesn't increase using bluetooth earbuds in Mi6,since two last update?

Hello PLEASE ADMIN,
where can I find the Last Firmware for
XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3 SPECIAL EDITION?

Please send me the LInk.....

"DELAYED DEVICES:
HMNote3SE, HMNote6Pro, POCOF1, MI8LITE, MI8Explorer, MINote3
This week is our last release for devices with Android 6.0/7.0"

It mentioned:
DELAYED DEVICES:
POCOF1, HMNote6Pro, HM6Pro, HMNote5Lite, MIX3, MI8Explorer, MI8Pro, MI8Lite

But, I do not see update for Redmi Note 4x since the above no mention delay for Redmi Note 4x

HMNote4x is EOL (end of life)

Mi Pad 4 9.1.3
Updater sees the new version but then it says that I've already the last version
It downloads only this file in root folder: xiaomi.eu_multi_MIPAD4_9.1.10_c10d0d4fa8_v10-8.1.zip.md5

Status
Not open for further replies.