Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody who usses the mail app confirm that text cursor is missaligned with the text, as in the photo?
Already did a factory reset and the problem persists.
Would appreciate if somebody confirm or infirm the issue.
Have Mi8 SE and don't have any misalignments in the mail app.

@ingbrzy Obrigado pelo lançamento desta versão, foi excelente o meu dispositivo Mi Max 2 é mais rápido e estável.
Eu sou um desenvolvedor e como posso contribuir para a comunidade?

@ingbrzy Obrigado pelo lançamento desta versão, foi excelente o meu dispositivo Mi Max 2 é mais rápido e estável.
Eu sou um desenvolvedor e como posso contribuir para a comunidade?
Write in english... This is english language forum

Wysłane z mojego MI 8 SE przy użyciu Tapatalka

That means you installed the 9.1.10 Rom on an Mi Note 3 and had no problems ?
Yep, ni issues, except that I needed to reactivate developer mode to have full access and management of the ROM. But I activated after flashing the ROM.

Hi everyone. I finally managed to install weekly rom 9.1.10 for SE without error. This is how I did it.

I was using Eu stable 10.2.1.0.
This is how I did it
1. I installed recovery
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1U_D...i28L_29H8/view
2. I installed an older version (8.12.13)
3. I installed 9.1.10
And it booted and no errors.

Do not install recovery 1227. It doesnt open and stuck at boot.

Does twrp work after you upgraded to 9.1.10? Every time I've installed a 9.x ROM, i can't enter ti recovery, and i get a fastboot loop

Reactions: aidenpatrickpgh
Are notifications fully working in this Mi 8 build? I can't get instagram or instagram notifications on lockscreen, even if I set the right permission to show notification on lockscreen.

Mi Max 2: Installation without any problem (batch installation of rom / magisk 18.0 / *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod in one step).
Security patch level now is 2018-12-01 :)
Hello!

How did you do that "Batch instalation -> ROM / Magisk 18.0 / *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod" ???

I wanna use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*!

Thanks!!

Can somebody who usses the mail app confirm that text cursor is missaligned with the text, as in the photo?
Already did a factory reset and the problem persists.
Would appreciate if somebody confirm or infirm the issue.
Thank you
2e03f18d156186ed27d7d84fb5c1a206.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Mi Max 2 is ok. No inaccurate cursor. (9.1.10. and stock email app version 20181204_b4)

Hello!

How did you do that "Batch instalation -> ROM / Magisk 18.0 / *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* mod" ???

I wanna use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*!

Thanks!!
In TWRP, after selecting the first zip file (the ROM) tap [Add more zip] on the bottom left and so on
You can queue up to 10 files for batch flashing

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Reactions: Michael_K
Hey guys,

I appreciate the frequent updates. I'm currently using the Pocophone F1.
On the most recent one the "Hide Notch" feature was implemented but in a different way.
Before the notch would get blacked out and the status bar would still be up top. Now the status bar gets pulled below the notch.
There's nothing wrong with this, i actually prefer it this way.
My problem is that even with the full width of the screen the notifications still don't persist on the status bar.
Please be more consistent with the notification management:
- There's no need to hide the notifications when the notch is showing, there's plenty of space inside the notch to show at least 1 or 2 notification icons (implement a priority system to make room for prefered apps)
- If the notch is hidden there's even more space for notifications to be shown, specially if the clock is hidden (if the clock widget is placed on the desktop status bar loses the clock, this is amazing) so there's even less of a reason to hide notifications.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.