Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Bluetooth settings page cannot show the connected Bluetooth device battery % in mi8. The last version 9.1.3 don't have this problem.

Google Lens is not integrated into Google Photos. On stable version it'is inside as a button, but on latest dev it's not, only as a standalone application.

Tested on MI8.

Hello!
There is a bug with 3d touch on Mi5s in 9.1.3 and 9.1.10. It doesn`t work. Pls fix)

Google Lens is not integrated into Google Photos. On stable version it'is inside as a button, but on latest dev it's not, only as a standalone application.

Tested on MI8.
Everything is fine with me ...
d73ac546fae709bafec51d0ecba6d1a6.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Tested on MI8.
You can install Google Lens from APK and work even when Yours phone not in supported devices/list. I install from downloaded apk on my all phones

Last edited:
Reactions: LaurentiuCTN
My phone's "battery saving GPS mode" is broken I guess. Device GPS has no problem.
How can I solve this?
Thank you.

I'm using this excellent rom with unofficial TWRP 3.2.3-1208 from XDA, can I encrypt my Mi 8 without risk ?
Thanks for the great work :)

Yeah, great.
Just installed it and now all I get is a white flickering screen when trying to unlock.
God damnit.

DO NOT INSTALL THIS ******* THEME

*edit*
Ok forcing a reboot with 10s+ power button press seems to have "fixed" it and I was able to uninstall this **** again.
Thanks for the heads up.

Is this ROM capable to encrypt files in /sdcard? (I'm refering to files in user available internal memory, not files in extractable memory card)
(global ROM doesn't)
Also, is capable this ROM to encrypt files in /data using the lockscreen user password? In the global ROM (Mix 2S version) the option isn't available and the device is encrypted using the default password.

LOL
U serious???

If you don't have time to read and don't want to risk, just don't f**k**g install weekly ROMs!
Stay with STABLE release instead!!

It might happen some time that I don't have time to read also, but I decide if delaying the update or just risk and go. But if I then run into troubles, I would just say "f*ck me I didn't check the forum first!", don't come over here and blame devs!

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -
It happens on stable ROM too

Sent from Tapatalk on my Mi 8.

Reactions: El Porcharo
Am using mi8 latest xiaomi ROM beta version. Today am reflash my pH same ROM but by mistake am wiped presist partition and system partition. Now my pH camera face unlock not working can you give me any solution..pls

Mi6: Problem with bluetooth by my car. Now everytime if I connect with the car it dials the phonenumber. I must end the procedure, then I can hear music and can use the phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.