MIUI 10.3 9.1.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 3, 2016
Sorry, this is my mistake in the first post. By default, the file "com.android.systemui " does not exist at the specified path, I always add it with my patch (increasing the font in the status bar) after installing the firmware.
For Poco this was not your mistake. On Poco I found file. But on Max 2 I did not find it.
@hobbycamper
You will find 'com.android.systemui' in /data/system/themes
(Poco, 9.1.17, with app 'root browser' )

Dec 27, 2016
How old is your phone?
Do you expect that the battery would last like the first day you bought it?

You do know that the battery life would depreciate day by day right?

if expected that i would not now that the battery depreciate day by day, right?

or is just a statement made of thin air with out any context inside?

have you see me saying that my battery is not as the day i bought it?

sometimes is just better, to not say anything...

Jan 22, 2019
Miui 9.1.17 on Redmi note 5 AI - terrible camera !!!! Very bad quality... big noise, poor zoom, invisible on dark... disgusting pictures, very disappointing! I came back to global rom and camera is perfect. Any other with this problem? In 9.1.24 is this repair ????

ingbrzy

Xiaomi.eu ROM leader
Staff member
Feb 11, 2012
Miui 9.1.17 on Redmi note 5 AI - terrible camera !!!! Very bad quality... big noise, poor zoom, invisible on dark... disgusting pictures, very disappointing! I came back to global rom and camera is perfect. Any other with this problem? In 9.1.24 is this repair ????
Its caused by very bad photographer..

Jan 22, 2019
Its caused by very bad photographer..
I'm not kidding and i am friendly, i respect your work and wanna use rom but cam is really bad... i don't know why... problem is not in photographer... i came back to stable and don't have problem with cam - it's ok! I wanna use this ROM and maybe can try with new version.... There is no point in making up my mind...

Mar 16, 2017
There is a voice echo issue when we make call, other person of call hear his/her own voice continuously. It's very uncomfortable, everytime I call, all the person complaining they hear their voice everytime. It happen whatsapp call also. This happens from last two updates. I think this will fixed in this version. But it still happen. I searched xda for solution. But it won't help for me.
PS: this is not happening when I plugged earphone. This is happen because of top microphone according to xda users. Kindly look into this matter?

Device: POCOPHONE F1
It happens to me as well. Any way to fix it?
Poco F1

Apr 14, 2017
It is not ROM issue but pie based MIUI issue. It means same issue with Global beta except FIFA soccer app crash...
I really don't care about GPlay apps, but can you at least try to fix the FIFA Soccer app?
Other games can be played via apk install, but not this so, can this be priority? It's been crashing for months.

Dec 1, 2018
Face unlock on app lock sometimes doesn't recognize the face. And its really slow compared to face unlock on LS.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Dec 12, 2015
I wondered whether this is possible, and installed the new ROM. And what can I say, it is NOT FIXED. It bugs my phone since at least September last year, and countless weekly betas have NOT improved the situation. And that's not only true for my Mi Note 3, but also for my Mi Pad 4plus. So, again NOTHING has changed.
I wished people would investigate more thoroughly before they claim that a bug is fixed. It is not only unfair for everyone else who has hopes, but actually makes it more unlikely that the bug will ever be fixed - as long as there are (WRONG!) reports that the bug is fixed, developers have no motivation to look into the problem.
Try this:
Reboot to recovery->go to mount-›select system->reboot.

Apr 21, 2018
Who had this problem on mi 8 ?
If this is hardware issue , but my screen all is okay , my phone never fall .. its only happen when i just want to turn on and off the screen the flash came out .. may someone help ? Already clean reset on twrp but still happen .

Video :-https://gfycat.com/pl/LegalGranularAphid

Status
Not open for further replies.