Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone can show the Bluetooth connected device battery percentage in Bluetooth setting? I remember that my headphone can show the battery in mi8 8.12.17

Dear @ingbrzy

Just install via twrp on mi max 3. It's shown error "updater process ended with error :7" then it's request me to reboot my phone. Now my phone stop at black screen of Mi logo. I tried to reboot and clear davik but nothing change, what should I do now?
Sounds you use wrong or outdated TWRP. Look by XDA Developers Board, you will find the right one.

Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 does not install the update via OTA. A normal reboot occurs(

Last edited:
Demo Video
An incorrigible bug?
Since version 8/12/13 (maybe earlier), a bug with a camera has appeared, it did not open by double-clicking on the power button. Updated until December 8, 20, December 8, 27, 9.1.3, 9.1.10, 9.1.17 BAG NOT FIXED, REALLY REMEMBER THE CAMERA AT ALL IMPOSSIBLE?(rosy)
It is double tap volume down. Enable that in settings.
Screenshot_2019-01-18-12-17-49-293_com.android.settings.jpeg

Reactions: robertb_45
xiaomi mi6 , less ram free and is slow to unlock and open gboard and open impo , clean flash with dalvik/cache clean

Last edited:
Demo Video
An incorrigible bug?
Since version 8/12/13 (maybe earlier), a bug with a camera has appeared, it did not open by double-clicking on the power button. Updated until December 8, 20, December 8, 27, 9.1.3, 9.1.10, 9.1.17 BAG NOT FIXED, REALLY REMEMBER THE CAMERA AT ALL IMPOSSIBLE?(rosy)

Well, in MI 8 its working as should be in current rom.

Updated successfully MI 8 SE from 9.1.10 to 9.1.17 using TWRP 3.2.3-1227.
Checked also that TWRP is still installed and working after the update.
Thanks

Reactions: panblock
Mi8 update form 9.1.10 to 9.1.17, everything work fine, except the search function of SMS apps.

Thank eu team develop double tap lock screen sleep function, it useful for me.

New - Added double tap on lock screen to sleep option
FANTASTIC!!!!
I can't believe you added this feature that was suggested last week!! That was fast!!

Thank you devs, this reminds me the time gone with Oppo Find 7

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Status
Not open for further replies.