Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
With this version of rom for Pocophone the themes section does not work. With the previous version of the rom the themes section works.

Attachments

• IMG_20190118_234551_544.jpg
    IMG_20190118_234551_544.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 305
Hello. Using on Mi Mix 3. Found little bug.
Actions: On lockscreen: double tap to sleep -> double tap to wake -> swipe up to unlock(to enter graph key)
Result: Phone goes back to sleep mode
Tested on MIX2S can't reproduce that issue

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

With this version of rom for Pocophone the themes section does not work. With the previous version of the rom the themes section works.
Settings -> Manage apps -> Themes
If you see "Uninstall updates" button, click it.
Either way, we don't have that issue. We did not change the Themes app for quite a while...

Reactions: El Porcharo
Xiaomi.eu updates improved excellently, good work to everyone back there working on ROM updates we receive each week for our devices!

I have one question if anybody could give me an advise I would appreciate it.

Google Street View is now available in my country Cyprus but because the base of the ROM is China, can I modify somehow or do anything to get that app from Play Store? In Play Store it says This app is not available for your country (From my device).

@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg and others available, I need your lights please.

Xiaomi.eu updates improved excellently, good work to everyone back there working on ROM updates we receive each week for our devices!

I have one question if anybody could give me an advise I would appreciate it.

Google Street View is now available in my country Cyprus but because the base of the ROM is China, can I modify somehow or do anything to get that app from Play Store? In Play Store it says This app is not available for your country (From my device).

@ingbrzy @Igor Eisberg and others available, I need your lights please.
Why not just install it from here?

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/google-inc/street-view/street-view-2-0-0-224017492-release/

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Hi there.. 9.1.17 got apps crashed. 9.1.10 got notification sound problems clashing with alarm sound.
Reverted to 9.1.3 twice.

Mi Mix 1. Thanks

- When you update magisk it ask you if you want to download the "patch boot image file" or the "zip install".
select boot file and install it via twrp.
simple!

After installing the EU ROM together with Magisk via TWRP, Magisk Manager app is not available so no way for me to update Magisk nor download the boot.img file.

Thanks for rom, comrades!
But I have Incorrect showing alarm icon in status bar.
Solving?
e9bc4cc767fb5da3fa9f4c38026a066d.jpg

Отправлено с моего Redmi 6 Pro через Tapatalk

Update : problem was solving via disable notch notification mode from miui globe.
How are you about idea for enable this mode in xiaomi.eu rom's?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.