9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything fine as usual here, just flashed less than 1h ago
Yes, dark mode is incomplete but thanks God is available even without oled display!
Hope they end the job on next update just after holidays

Thanks guys for your time in customising this great ROM, will report back if any issue appears

Read first post: OTA will be uploaded on Saturday evening GMT

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Not true man, OTA available in my other phone.
Anyway, do you know the answer of my question? If not, please avoid to response you want..

Thanks

Anybody knows how to erase updater cache? I remember one post here but dont find It.

Png bugs with black theme in settings. Did they change someting in the rom?
e8d464c28e4c19b8e62c3547b7be0389.jpg
49fabb98716797b01853ffa41e8c5845.jpg

Reactions: aleksye and Ryoma
All fine. Only the dark mode interferes with dark custom themes that used to work before. Turning of dark mode fixes this. Thanks for the update.

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Redmi 5A bug: Brightness slider missing on landscape mode. Appeared on previous update, 9.1.17, still prevalent till now, 9.1.24 :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-25-20-49-08-097_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-25-20-49-08-097_com.android.settings.png
    55.5 KB · Views: 386
I don't have a MI 8 SE, and most users don't have that problem...

MIUI 10 is still under development and there is no guarantee that themes made in the past will stay compatible with more recent versions of MIUI.
This is a V10 theme and there were no bugs in previous rom version

Reactions: Ryoma
I think Xiaomi also removed AOD notifications for apps that worked previously - like Signal ? Or did xiaomi.eu team mod those in ?

I was getting Signal AOD notifications in 9.1.17, none in 9.1.24 currently.

This is a V10 theme and there were no bugs in previous rom version
I repeat: MIUI 10 is still under development and there is no guarantee that themes made in the past will stay compatible with more recent versions of MIUI.

This includes V10 themes that were made for previous ROMs.
I don't see what your issue is. We did not made those changes, you can complain directly to Xiaomi.

I think Xiaomi also removed AOD notifications for apps that worked previously - like Signal ? Or did xiaomi.eu team mod those in ?

I was getting Signal AOD notifications in 9.1.17, none in 9.1.24 currently.
Maybe it's your imagination. There is no AOD icon for an app called "Signal" in MIUI, never was.

dark mode does not work on mi 8 se

Enviado desde mi MI 8 SE mediante Tapatalk
Yes it does. Read second post, if you missed it.

thats no darkmode, thats nothing....
Dark mode has only begun implementation. If you have a problem with that, don't use MIUI. Hell, go buy a Pixel.

Redmi 5A bug: Brightness slider missing on landscape mode. Appeared on previous update, 9.1.17, still prevalent till now, 9.1.24 :)
Try with default theme...

I own a MIX 2S and I trying to use your ROM.
The problem is I can't encrypt the data.
By default ROM -> Privacy says the data is not encrypted, but if I start the encriptation process it never ends.
Can you add the ability to encrypt the user data (/sdcard and /data)?
Thanks in advance

Gracias Por la actualización... Se arregló la pantalla en modo lectura y el error de red en el clima. El Redmi 6 pro está trabajando correctamente :)

+10

Okay... Something's weird. All of a sudden the AOD isn't working anymore. Changed to default theme, rebooted, turned on and off the dark mode. Anyone else with this issue? Before it was working on 9.1.24... will roll back to 17 until things with darkmode run smoothly. Not one issue for me with 9.1.17

Using Mi8

Last edited:
its possible to install this version, with a full reset, making all wipes? redmi 5 plus?
Sorry - did not understand question.
You are on one of previous EU weekly rom ? Then it should be no problem.
Update from stock or other rom is not possible (without problems)
Please more information to give better answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.