MIUI 10.3 9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ggkameleon

Members
Mar 23, 2016
Hi ! After 2 days and setting well the Rom. It's a very good rom and very good work Amazing global Rom and same autonomy.
But the Xiaomi camera had same libs than global Rom ? And they had a mistake on my mi 8 with slowmo don't have on global when use it on 960 or 240 or 120 they had a flicker ? And it's not good than slomow on xiaomi camera on global Rom. It's normal ?
Thank you.

graw2

Mi Mix 2S Tester
Staff member
May 17, 2013
I tried to install the 9.1.24 developer ROM and show that:
Can´t verify update
It´s not allowed to upgrade to unofficial ROM package.
Of course you can't change from official ROM to unofficial ROM via system updater.

I said upgrade from official global stable to official global developer release via system updater in order to unlock bootloader on developer ROM

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

cold_fire88

Members
Feb 12, 2019
Hi all, I am on whyred (r5n global), would ask: better the weekly (beta) or the stable version? I am focused on smoothness (just want a ROM without lag and stuttering).
Thank you!

IgorBarony

Members
Feb 8, 2019
Hi, I cant' flash my Mi8 SE.
Every time that I select the ROM for flash, an error message appears!
Look:

Sem título.png

Someone could help me?

Oct 10, 2014
Of course you can't change from official ROM to unofficial ROM via system updater.

I said upgrade from official global stable to official global developer release via system updater in order to unlock bootloader on developer ROM

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
Sorry for my lack of knowledge but I do not know how upgrade from official global stable to official global developer release via system updater. I have been looking in the phone configuration for an option that allows me to make that change but I can not find it.
Thank.

El Porcharo

Members
Mar 5, 2018
Sorry for my lack of knowledge but I do not know how upgrade from official global stable to official global developer release via system updater. I have been looking in the phone configuration for an option that allows me to make that change but I can not find it.
Thank.
Put the global developer into your internal memory then go to Settings > My device > tap the MIUI version (first row)
Then

and select the global developer file the go on

- Tapatalked from my Mi Max 3 -

Reactions: Mrkhanh99 and graw2

graw2

Mi Mix 2S Tester
Staff member
May 17, 2013
Thank.
Download global developer ROM for your device from here: http://en.miui.com/download.html and copy rom.zip to phone internal storage
Open system updater > Choose update package > Install ROM

This is the way how to swith from official global stable to official global develeoper relaase without unlocking bootloader. After that hopfully you will be able to unlock bootloader without any issue...

Reactions: El Porcharo

LukaNyan

Members
May 23, 2013
I caN'T OPEN themes ( it's not available in your region)
And you can't change region in the settings

LukaNyan

Members
May 23, 2013
Try uninstalling theme app updates
Hey thanks, it works!

Everytime I update this rom, the recovery stops working completely.. this is funny. Why I'm a even bother doing this tedious process every week? XIAOMI MI 8 SE Doesn't work even if i flash recovery again , and it's the most updated one 1227

f**k! I've updated to the stable instead of the latest developer.. what a genius to stick the stable at the top, which is the one that gets the least updates

Last edited:

LOLO9393

Members
Feb 8, 2016
Hey thanks, it works!

Everytime I update this rom, the recovery stops working completely.. this is funny. Why I'm a even bother doing this tedious process every week? XIAOMI MI 8 SE Doesn't work even if i flash recovery again , and it's the most updated one 1227

f**k! I've updated to the stable instead of the latest developer.. what a genius to stick the stable at the top, which is the one that gets the least updates
It has been re^ported that 1227 TWRP doesn't fit with STABLE rom.

Reactions: El Porcharo

ArvinJames

Members
Feb 27, 2017
Hello. I'm coming from latest global stable rom and I would like to flash this version of EU rom. Do i need to flash first the latest beta rom before flashing this EU rom? Thank you.

amrbasaad

Members
Nov 28, 2018
I hope the new update keep the setting for battery as rom 9.1.24
Is the best if they do not make it the the new update more best than last one just keep it as it is
Mi 8

angyone1

Members
Aug 7, 2018
Sorry guys, can anyone tell me where in the settings do I find the section to update the system apps in MIUI EU ROM v9.1.24 weekly ? Once there was

Orlaf

Members
Feb 16, 2017
Anyone know why YouTube videos lagging during telephone calls with speakerphone?

Last edited:

ArvinJames

Members
Feb 27, 2017
Does Game Booster Silent/DND work here in 9.1.24? In global stable rom of Poco F1, when i play a game it does not silent or put phone into DND.

Status
Not open for further replies.