9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I repeat: MIUI 10 is still under development and there is no guarantee that themes made in the past will stay compatible with more recent versions of MIUI.

This includes V10 themes that were made for previous ROMs.
I don't see what your issue is. We did not made those changes, you can complain directly to Xiaomi.

Maybe it's your imagination. There is no AOD icon for an app called "Signal" in MIUI, never was.

Yes it does. Read second post, if you missed it.

Dark mode has only begun implementation. If you have a problem with that, don't use MIUI. Hell, go buy a Pixel.

Try with default theme...
on Miui china rom theme is ok, look
599af4bb02f1911648638d8e102a0ffd.jpg

Reactions: Ryoma
why in 9.1.24 do you remove the battery setting that you can select between balanced and performance that you introduce in 9.1.3 , xiaomi mi6

Sorry - did not understand question.
You are on one of previous EU weekly rom ? Then it should be no problem.
Update from stock or other rom is not possible (without problems)
Please more information to give better answer.
i want to clean my cell phone, cause i want to install the last update with a full wipe. wipe data, wipe system, etc... its possible?

You can see it in search, but like many other things, search in Settings doesn't hide unavailable features - it's a common issue in MIUI.
Dark mode was not usable in previous release, even if it appeared in search.

Thank you for enlightening me up. I was just new to this rom, because i wasnt able to use/port this rom in some of my past android devices. I got used to much on the full screen gestures thats why im still on this rom.

i want to clean my cell phone, cause i want to install the last update with a full wipe. wipe data, wipe system, etc... its possible?
Ahh.. ok...
Sure, this will work! It's clean installation and should cause no problems.
Install TWRP, install last rom and be happy!
(for hints, see first posting)

Maybe it's your imagination. There is no AOD icon for an app called "Signal" in MIUI, never was.

Just checked my 9.1.17 backup and your right. Again :D
Must've mixed it up with telegram.

Sneak-peak for you.

lwl6zWL.png

Sweet...yeah that's what I meant. There was a similar screenshot on MIUI forums a week or two ago.
Very much looking forward to this feature. :)

Am I imagining things or did they finally fix the auto brightness ?
The minimum brightness when in dark surroundings is slightly higher now.

Or maybe not

Last edited:
Thank u devs, rom is smooth n fast like always...but on mix 3, on default theme dark mode doesn't work
868293f7b9da07ab0273acff127e8bd6.jpg

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sweet...yeah that's what I meant. There was a similar screenshot on MIUI forums a week or two ago.
Very much looking forward to this feature. :)
ROM is already re-uploading with those AOD settings... just wait for your device's ROM to appear.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/xi.../files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/9.1.24/

Thank u devs, rom is smooth n fast like always...but on mix 3, on default theme dark mode doesn't work
868293f7b9da07ab0273acff127e8bd6.jpg

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Dark mode works, just not fully applied to apps. Read second post.

installed on MI 8, everything works fine! Thanks for your work devs ! AOD also works properly, does not go out after 10 min.

Last edited:
Is it normal that I lost the old icons of the status bar on the poco? Was really used to it, but after updating I can't seem toget them back even after changing the themes. The icos on the notification shade are reset to the miui default ones as well. (First image shows the old battery,wifi and signal icons)
Screenshot_2019-01-22-17-42-44-465_lockscreen.png
Screenshot_2019-01-25-19-27-17-994_lockscreen.png

Reactions: kemtiq
Rom successful on Mİ 8 SE but don't look Aod vertical styles on Ambient Display. Dark mode working just Gallery

Hello! When I show the update, once it is in the download button, it tells me that there are no updates. How can I solve it?
Screenshot_2019-01-25-21-24-16-899_pl.zdunex25.updater.png
Screenshot_2019-01-25-21-24-16-899_pl.zdunex25.updater.png

Anyone facing this issue:

I suspect Dark Mode broke Theme Engine..

Disabling, setting to default and multiple Reboot did not fix it, alignment is now broken :(
49de597025c4eb2227f4528ec67777fb.jpg
9930b6ac3d75998980bc82c500e3c09f.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Updated successfully MI 8 SE from 9.1.17 to 9.1.24 using TWRP 3.2.3-1227. Checked also that TWRP is still installed and working after the update. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.