9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay reflash Rom fixed it :)

@Superwitschi, yes they broke something in legacy Theme support.. But who, if not you is able to fix that :D
68016f41a7b5a3b27f38c10b2ab3c47a.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

I'm sorry for asking, but since I was away from the country and did not see any information, that's why I ask. There is no longer a rom update for xiaomi MI MAX (hydrogen MI MAX 32GB) ?
Thanks in advance for any information you can give me.

I'm sorry for asking, but since I was away from the country and did not see any information, that's why I ask. There is no longer a rom update for xiaomi MI MAX (hydrogen MI MAX 32GB) ?
Thanks in advance for any information you can give me.
No. Only stables.

After updated from 9.1.17 the notifications cant show on lock screen, is it bugs or any solution? thanks on pocoF1

I cannot tap on the in-display volume slider whenever in landscape mode (notch side on the right). In full screen mode, this is working fine. Pocophone.

I cannot tap on the in-display volume slider whenever in landscape mode (notch side on the right). In full screen mode, this is working fine. Pocophone.
Right, same issue on Explorer.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Just realize that there is new feature on mi 8 se 9.1.24
I think it is new always on display feature
When there is whatsapp or anything incoming message, the edge of the screen will light up in AOD with green color
A nice feature to have, great

At the beginning of the week the weather app went really well so I praised it. Now I take the praise back, because the error (network connection could not be established) is back. The weather app will forever remain a construction site you just can not get it on XIAOMI and that's really sad that the simplest apps are not running properly. I now give the hope that the weather app will work properly. Yes, and we know that it's up to the servers, that comes now as an answer. We can now hear that for the next few years. Delete the weather app from this Rome it makes no sense.

Why did you desupport redmi note 4x?
When I check the number of downloads on sourceforge.net it is still a very common device. Please consider an extended support for this phone.

Dirty Clash from 9.1.17 it Works no fault found until now OTA did not work i took IT from the mirror
Mi8

Hey guys, I can't open Relay app. This is the error:
android.util.AndroidRuntimeException: android.webkit.WebViewFactory$MissingWebViewPackageException: Failed to find donor package: com.android.chrome
at android.webkit.WebViewFactory.getProviderClass(Unknown Source:175)
at android.webkit.WebViewFactory.getProvider(Unknown Source:50)
at android.webkit.WebView.getFactory(Unknown Source:0)
at android.webkit.WebView.ensureProviderCreated(Unknown Source:7)
at android.webkit.WebView.setOverScrollMode(Unknown Source:3)
at android.view.View.<init>(Unknown Source:134)
at android.view.View.<init>(Unknown Source:6)
at android.view.ViewGroup.<init>(Unknown Source:0)
at android.widget.AbsoluteLayout.<init>(Unknown Source:0)
at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:0)
at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:7)
at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:3)
at android.webkit.WebView.<init>(Unknown Source:1)
at com.dbrady.redditnewslibrary.WebviewCanScroll.<init>(WebviewCanScroll.java:1)
at reddit.news.WebAndCommentsFragment.c(WebAndCommentsFragment.java:15)
at reddit.news.WebAndCommentsFragment.onCreateView(WebAndCommentsFragment.java:21)
at androidx.fragment.app.Fragment.performCreateView(Fragment.java:6)
at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java:65)
at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveFragmentToExpectedState(FragmentManager.java:6)
at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentManagerImpl.moveToState(FragmentManager.java:150)
at androidx.fragment.app.BackStackRecord.executeOps(BackStackRecord.java:24)
at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentManagerImpl.executeOps(FragmentManager.java:6)
at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentManagerImpl.executeOpsTogether(FragmentManager.java:14)
at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentManagerImpl.removeRedundantOperationsAndExecute(FragmentManager.java:10)
at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentManagerImpl.execPendingActions(FragmentManager.java:4)
at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentManagerImpl.dispatchStateChange(FragmentManager.java:4)
at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentManagerImpl.dispatchActivityCreated(FragmentManager.java:3)
at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentController.dispatchActivityCreated(FragmentController.java:1)
at androidx.fragment.app.FragmentActivity.onStart(FragmentActivity.java:5)
at androidx.appcompat.app.AppCompatActivity.onStart(AppCompatActivity.java:1)
at reddit.news.RedditNavigation.onStart(RedditNavigation.java:1)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnStart(Unknown Source:0)
at android.app.Activity.performStart(Unknown Source:30)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleStartActivity(Unknown Source:20)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.performLifecycleSequence(Unknown Source:169)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.cycleToPath(Unknown Source:46)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeLifecycleState(Unknown Source:45)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:37)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:36)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:208)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:107)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:274)
Caused by: android.webkit.WebViewFactory$MissingWebViewPackageException: Failed to find donor package: com.android.chrome
at android.webkit.WebViewFactory.fixupStubApplicationInfo(Unknown Source:71)
at android.webkit.WebViewFactory.getWebViewContextAndSetProvider(Unknown Source:117)
at android.webkit.WebViewFactory.getProviderClass(Unknown Source:12)
... 45 more

Status
Not open for further replies.