9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI 6 doesn't support "Power mode". Don't know why you saw it in previous release, but I've never seen it myself and I have a MI 6 as well.

Every time i kill/close all apps that are having all day notifications,on this update, it removes all notifications.
So i have to start the app again, and let it open in background, in order to see the notifications.
This happened only after i installed this update.
Is there a way to fix this?

Hello, i have downloaded this ROM for the poco f1, but when in install through TWRP, I get an error saying "this is for 'sirius' devices; this is a 'beryllium'. What do I have to download to get the right one?

EDIT:I made a stupid mistake and clicked the wrong zip by accident

Last edited:
Why my mi8 will switch on dark mode automatically at night? Is it switch off automatically at the morning?

You must be joking.
Why would something like this ever be a Rom issue. It obviously isn't
Not a joke.
It s my job server.
On wifi it s ok but in chrome not.
Original rom : no problem.

And i have three application , same pbl because FTP doesnt work with IP adress .

And I'm telling you that's your issue.

No problems accessing that site on 2 different devices running 9.1.24

Chinese characters on browser app
6ced1187c0db3b2b15080dcedcaf0684.jpg
4d09e7d2741b3be412f01536e6659c38.jpg

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk
Clear app data for Browser app. If you can "Uninstall updates" for the Browser app, click it and don't manually update system apps.

Reactions: pfneves
Because you've configured it like that in settings \ display \ reading mode?

I have not use reading mode and don't set the schedule of reading mode. The dark mode will automatically switch on, it is amazing.

The xiaomi.eu team made a decision to not support older devices, which are becoming more difficult, consuming their limited time and they wish to focus on the future, not maintaining legacy devices.
It does not mean your device will no longer work, and there are probably plenty of other custom ROM's available.

So if you have a look at sourceforge for 9.1.3 you will see, that the Redmi Note 5 Pro has 10 downloads and the Redmi Note 4x 413 downloads. I'm wondering why you still support the Mi Max 2.
btw: Which of the plenty custom roms you mentioned is available as long as xiaomi delivers updates for the device?

Cloud backup is not working on Mi Mix 3, anyone else with the same problem? Any solution out there? Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.