9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found the color codes

Well done mate :)

Sadly it seems the notch mod does break the recent screen.. :(

And i need to switch my favorite theme..

Are you taking request btw? I admire your work but it's not yet perfect for my personal taste :)

If you don't mind to check the theme “Starry night“ for possible ideas?

Thx in advance!

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Well done mate :)

Sadly it seems the notch mod does break the recent screen.. :(

And i need to switch my favorite theme..

Are you taking request btw? I admire your work but it's not yet perfect for my personal taste :)

If you don't mind to check the theme “Starry night“ for possible ideas?

Thx in advance!

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
Which one?
1262b994321ec42bda2d7c992c2df7ea.jpg

So if you have a look at sourceforge for 9.1.3 you will see, that the Redmi Note 5 Pro has 10 downloads and the Redmi Note 4x 413 downloads. I'm wondering why you still support the Mi Max 2.
btw: Which of the plenty custom roms you mentioned is available as long as xiaomi delivers updates for the device?
Because Mi Max 2 has Android 7.1, not 7.0 or 6.0. It doesn't matter how many users there are, it doesn't affect us in any way.

Reactions: Michael_K
Hi I have a problem with DND and Mute, when I'm playing music and I don't want interruptions, I enable DND or Mute without vibration but today I enabled Mute (vibration disabled) and when a notification comes doesn't play the sound but it reduces the volume for a time like it would do it normal, and DND I enable it and it restrict floating notifications that's ok but it is still playing notifications sounds I don't know what's happening? It is a bug or something? Pd: I made dirty flash from previous version and I have Mi 5X

Let's see if someone can help me...
I was trying to install the twrp to put the .eu.
the bad thing is that it does not install it, the console tells me that it does but the mobile restarts normal and there is no twp.

Paco Gomez, [27.01.19 09:31]
C:\Xiaomi\ADB>fastboot devices
1995c095 fastboot

C:\Xiaomi\ADB>fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'recovery' (41464 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.887s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 0.183s]
finished. total time: 1.071s

C:\Xiaomi\ADB>fastboot boot twrp.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 0.869s]
booting...
OKAY [ 0.094s]
finished. total time: 0.963s

C:\Xiaomi\ADB>

I think that there is a bug. Whenever I pickup the phone it lights up. I can't find where to disable this feature. (pocophone)

I think that there is a bug. Whenever I pickup the phone it lights up. I can't find where to disable this feature. (pocophone)

Its a miui feature. You have turned it on from the settings. You can turn it off from settings>display>raise to wake

Reactions: andronien
So if you have a look at sourceforge for 9.1.3 you will see, that the Redmi Note 5 Pro has 10 downloads and the Redmi Note 4x 413 downloads. I'm wondering why you still support the Mi Max 2.
btw: Which of the plenty custom roms you mentioned is available as long as xiaomi delivers updates for the device?
I said "probably" - I am not part of the xiaomi.eu team, I do not own a Redmi Note 4X.
I am paraphrasing what had been written by xiaomi.eu team members here over the past few weeks as you obviously have not been doing basic research (reading) yourself.

Sorry if you do not like the message, decisions have been made, not that you or I have any influence over them.

Reactions: Michael_K
Let's see if someone can help me...
I was trying to install the twrp to put the .eu.
the bad thing is that it does not install it, the console tells me that it does but the mobile restarts normal and there is no twp.

Paco Gomez, [27.01.19 09:31]
C:\Xiaomi\ADB>fastboot devices
1995c095 fastboot

C:\Xiaomi\ADB>fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
target reported max download size of 536870912 bytes
sending 'recovery' (41464 KB)...
OKAY [ 0.887s]
writing 'recovery'...
OKAY [ 0.183s]
finished. total time: 1.071s

C:\Xiaomi\ADB>fastboot boot twrp.img
downloading 'boot.img'...
OKAY [ 0.869s]
booting...
OKAY [ 0.094s]
finished. total time: 0.963s

C:\Xiaomi\ADB>

If it's your first time to flash TWRP on your device you need to reboot directly to TWRP again and flash FED ( Force Encryption Disabler) otherwise you always end up in Stock Recovery.
This is so far I can remember months ago I went trough the procedure.
And do some research at this site as well if your new to Poco
https://forum.xda-developers.com/poco-f1/how-to/xiaomi-poco-f1-unlock-bootloader-custom-t3839405

Cheers

Clear app data for Browser app. If you can "Uninstall updates" for the Browser app, click it and don't manually update system apps.

This not helping!
It look like browser fetch some news from Chinese source.
I'm not using default browser but I want to help and I can confirm this bug!

Reactions: pfneves
Since version 9.1.3 I have the problem that I sporadically have no connection to the internet. Wi-Fi reception is very good. Repeaters and routers have already been started. The same with the stable 10.2.1.0.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi S2 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Anyone having a problem with the volume keys not working after a while? Need to reboot to make it work again, but just for some time. On Mi 8

Ok Google works but it doesn't unlock the phone... It tries it but screen remains waiting for PIN code input... Anyone who get it working?

Status
Not open for further replies.