9.1.24/26

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi note6 pro seen as mi mix2s under google account my devices, is this a known issue and normal.

I have not use reading mode and don't set the schedule of reading mode. The dark mode will automatically switch on, it is amazing.
Still wondering what you're talking about... The dark mode ui theme randomly turns on again?
Or the reading mode / night mode that turns display colour warmer uses a schedule ?

Same on Mix 2s.

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk
Well did you enable voice match unlock?

Well did you enable voice match unlock?[/QUOTE]Yes

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Last edited:
Experiment with different methods of screen lock. Maybe it's not compatible with miui face unlock or fingerprint

Hi guys,
Installed the latest Xiaomi.eu (9.1.24) on my mi Max 3 (Nitrogen).
It installs and boots great.
But I experience nothing but problems to sync my contacts (82 contacts synched, when I have about 250).
I've checked my Google contacts : they are all there. But they simply will not sync !
Like : my wife's and my daughter's contact => don't show up !

Also, the Play Store is ******.
Each time I want to download an app, it says "Caution. This app is large. Do you want to download it only with Wi-Fi" ?
That happend only one some really huge apps...
Now even a 12MB large app makes the message pop-up.

This is slowly getting me tired of MIUI...

Significant improve of battery over previous build. Very smooth.
Can't wake up the phone with "ok Google" command (voice match enable, no lock screen password whatsoever)
No ISO value in picture details taken automatically ? - mi8se

Reactions: Servido
Still wondering what you're talking about... The dark mode ui theme randomly turns on again?
Or the reading mode / night mode that turns display colour warmer uses a schedule ?

Well did you enable voice match unlock?
Yes

I have Mi8 with latest build. After every reboot, if i had BT turned on , i have to turn it on again.

Hi guys,
Installed the latest Xiaomi.eu (9.1.24) on my mi Max 3 (Nitrogen).
It installs and boots great.
But I experience nothing but problems to sync my contacts (82 contacts synched, when I have about 250).
I've checked my Google contacts : they are all there. But they simply will not sync !
Like : my wife's and my daughter's contact => don't show up !

Also, the Play Store is ******.
Each time I want to download an app, it says "Caution. This app is large. Do you want to download it only with Wi-Fi" ?
That happend only one some really huge apps...
Now even a 12MB large app makes the message pop-up.

This is slowly getting me tired of MIUI...
Go into the Downloads application, then settings, and turn off the download limit

Reactions: El Porcharo
Good evening, I wanted an information I have a xiaomi 6x with china stable 10.2.1.0 flash with fastboot, does not have the Italian language installed, is there a way to install with the anti rollback 4 activated? Thanks for the support

For me also the voice unlock is not working. I tried to remove the password and fingerprints. I trained the voice model but i can't tick the box of Acces with voice match.

Reactions: Servido
My when I install TWRP for my Mi Mix 3 (Perseus) I only get to boot into the normal recovery not the TWRP. Any help?

My when I install TWRP for my Mi Mix 3 (Perseus) I only get to boot into the normal recovery not the TWRP. Any help?
Is the only one we have...till now...what u need exactly?

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Is the only one we have...till now...what u need exactly?

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Edit: I got TWRP now working and installed the Rom but now when I change the devices language to German and go on my screen turns black, comes back on and turns black again

Edit2: Got it working! But thanks anyway :)

Last edited:
I see that only few people (like me) got the new AOD style settings. I've to wipe my old 9.1.24 installation to get it too!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-01-28-02-24-31-947_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-28-02-24-31-947_com.android.settings.png
    88.3 KB · Views: 408
  • Screenshot_2019-01-28-02-36-17-186_com.android.settings.png
    Screenshot_2019-01-28-02-36-17-186_com.android.settings.png
    452.2 KB · Views: 423
Status
Not open for further replies.