MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i also installed Android 10 on my mi8 and its the same as on mi9t, pip dont work and also airaudio with twrp do not work ( ok maybe the Developer of airaudio must make an update )

Hello
I realized the update with a dirty flash.
Then everything was OK except that I lost TWRP.
I can not access TWRP.

I told myself it's ok, I use the phone about 4-5 hours, then I try to print a document via google print, the screen freezes, and when my phone restarts it remains stuck on the black screen with mi.com.

How can I recover my data? And how should I reset my phone?

thank you in advance

I have a mi mix 3
I don't have your phone model but check if you can flash latest TWRP available for your device then re flash the latest beta rom.

Dirty or clean flash?
Well, I was to quick.
I couldn't update chrome. Than I deleted it and know I'm not able to install it again.
But even worse, I can't get into TWRP again. It only shows the splash screen of TWRP but than nothing's happening.

Well, I was to quick.
I couldn't update chrome. Than I deleted it and know I'm not able to install it again.
But even worse, I can't get into TWRP again. It only shows the splash screen of TWRP but than nothing's happening.
Check if you have latest TWRP. I had 3.3.0-0 for months but I just updated earlier today to 3.3.1-2 working well!
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962585797
Link is from official XDA thread linked from TWRP.me
Try to adb flash this one or something
PS : since tonight I can't update chrome too on my MI 8 dipper (still latest miui 9.9.27 android 9 from last week)

Reactions: Paeddi
Well, I was to quick.
And Google Assistant does not work either.
Well I guess I have to wipe completely and make an restore. :-(

Last edited:
Check if you have latest TWRP. I had 3.3.0-0 for months but I just updated earlier today to 3.3.1-2 working well!
https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1899786940962585797
Link is from official XDA thread linked from TWRP.me
Try to adb flash this one or something
PS : since tonight I can't update chrome too on my MI 8 dipper (still latest Android 9 beta from last week)
I'm on 3.3.1.
And now I'm getting an error message that Device Personalisation is closing all the time.

I'm on 3.3.1.
And know I'm getting an error message that Device Personalisation is closing all the time.
Well it doesn't go well for MI 8 it looks like. Might need to wait for better heads to help us. Do you think you can downgrade to latest beta based on android 9? (No ARB?)

@MarcelDnB you got any problems on MI 8 dipper? Playstore working fine?

Reactions: Paeddi
Now i also installed Android 10 on my mi8 and its the same as on mi9t, pip dont work and also airaudio with twrp do not work ( ok maybe the Developer of airaudio must make an update )
I said it and now there us an update of airaudio

Well it doesn't go well for MI 8 it looks like. Might need to wait for better heads to help us. Do you think you can downgrade to latest beta based on android 9? (No ARB?)

@MarcelDnB you got any problems on MI 8 dipper? Playstore working fine?
I flashed twrp-3.3.1-2-dipper-mauronofrio.img and I'm back in the game! ;-)
I also was able to install Chrome from apkmirror.
Now I have to figure out why Google Assistant does noch work and what's the problem with device personalisation...

Reactions: sxHeavy
I ate all my nails waiting for the upgrade to my MI 9 SE. Do you have a forecast, moderator? Please

• Angry
Reactions: ulsa
Hi for my for make work a loudspeaker make a call and activate loudspeaker and all works fine

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk

Why is the Redmi5Plus device Vince not getting any more updates? That's not fair, a lot of older devices are getting, and Vince is going to stop? Why is that?

• Sad
Reactions: krawzer15
Status
Not open for further replies.