MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Mi5 with another custom rom miui. To install rom xiaomi.eu do I need to format?

Enviado de meu MI 5 usando o Tapatalk

On my mi9t since android 10, the app airaudio with magisk does not work anymore. It connects with my receiver but the musik is still coming out of my phone. Does anyone have an idea about this problem ?
On my mi8 on android 9 it works very well

Updated on MIX 3, but TWRP cant decrypt data. Unable to flash Magisk after installing update. Removed lockscreen pin and still cant.

AI button not working on Mix 3. Tried remapping as well.

9.10.10 flashed dirty on whyred (global), everything is ok. The only missing thing is milan fonts, but I have flashed them from twrp. Thanks!

Updated on MIX 3, but TWRP cant decrypt data. Unable to flash Magisk after installing update. Removed lockscreen pin and still cant.

AI button not working on Mix 3. Tried remapping as well.
After flashing the new version, I do not start the system immediately, but simply reboot the recovery. Then I flash magisk first. That worked also with the 9.10.10
However I can not decrypt the memory after system start and again boot into the recovery also.
Also with the 3.3.1-6 recovery

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: googlesky
After flashing the new version, I do not start the system immediately, but simply reboot the recovery. Then I flash magisk first. That worked also with the 9.10.10
However I can not decrypt the memory after system start and again boot into the recovery also.
Also with the 3.3.1-6 recovery

You had to format internal storage with the type yes to proceed option. After that you are not going to have this problem anymore. But right now are you able to install apps or save pictures to internal? If you open a file browser do folder named and everything else seems ok?

Sent from my MIX 3 using Tapatalk

Upgrade was an action of two taps. Thank you for your work!
@users: don't forget to donate to our coders!

You had to format internal storage with the type yes to proceed option. After that you are not going to have this problem anymore. But right now are you able to install apps or save pictures to internal? If you open a file browser do folder named and everything else seems ok?

I haven't format data, I've flash dirty.
I can take and save pictures and install apps.
The file explorer shows files correct.
However, I have some problems with the Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
I will install from scratch tomorrow.

Reactions: Sp_ark
Can confirm all those saying AI button not working at least on mi9 and also "ok Google" is broken. AI button options in the general settings crash the settings "app". Sorry to repeat myself, wanted to get everything into one reply.

Hi! I use X509 certificate for work to get access to the corporate websites and etc.. I've installed PFX certificate but the security popup doesn's show up when I'm trying open website. The popup what I'm talking about look like this:
XlkTd.jpg

In the moment of loading the screen gets darker and after that I see error 500. Why it may happens and how I can fix it?

what is not working in this version

1- voice match (ok google)
2- AI button, can't remap
3- L3 certificate
the GPS icon looks simple, I don't know if it's been changed or if it's not getting the double GPS

----------- MI 9 (CEPHEUS)-----------

Wow, pleasantly surprised to see my Mix 3 on Android 10! Not sure if it's just placebo but it seems even fast than it was before!

guys great job but the mail application still doesn't work .. I try to install it from the play store and it doesn't stop .. help me
rn7

Last edited:
Wow, pleasantly surprised to see my Mix 3 on Android 10! Not sure if it's just placebo but it seems even fast than it was before!
For me this is more amazing couldn't last more than 4 hours
c4fa4c1b305db198e27d8259a0a23816.jpg

On the mi 9 the security patch level is 2019.06.01, on the previous weekly it was 2019.09.01.

Status
Not open for further replies.