MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

koukoubaja

Members
Jan 14, 2018
Mi 8 too much problems with cam, play store, google photo and bluetooth! Waiting for next release..

mavimendes

Members
Dec 24, 2017
Same thing happened to me. A guy here suggested that I clean flash. Flash the version 9.9.27 or 9.10.10, then go wipe, advance, then just choose cache, dalvik, and data. Then it's all good for me. Didn't lose any of my files as well but back it up jsut in case. Hope I helped.
I was able to install the 9.10.10 version. I wiped the cache, Dalvik cache and data, everything was disorganized on the desktop but with the help of backup done previously, and some (a lot) patience, is working fine.

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

Mardel21

Members
Sep 14, 2019
Dudo que las roms publicadas aquí también traigan el Anti roll roll que implementa Xiaomi.

thanostonia

Members
Sep 4, 2018
problem with fastcharge to mi8 after Last update.

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Mirao

Members
Oct 1, 2018
Redmi 6X. Did a dirty flash with twrp coming from 9.8.15 three days ago.
No problems so far.
Thanks guys

Randomtidus

Members
Sep 14, 2018
Hi, I have a problem with the Mi Fit app on this rom and using the caller id function on the mi band 4. When enabling this option in the Mi Fit app it says i have to update to a newer version of MIUI... Other app notifications do work! Only caller id doesnt work, pleas help.

Macko166

Members
Nov 9, 2017
Problem with Mi 8
The contact photos do not show full screen because they cannot be loaded from the google account, although I have synchronized several times. Blurred photos

Google play always show update for Facebook and Chrome and cant install it

Beroshima

Members
Sep 20, 2016
Delayed for the MI 9 SE so, because android 10 is coming

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

Ajaxx

Members
Jun 17, 2016
Mi8, 9.10.11.
Full wipes, Magisk 20.0 is installed. System partition in permanent RO mode. It is not possible to copy/replace anything in the system. Scripts in twrp also do not change files in the system. The mode of mounting through the terminal does not change. Is that normal? In the next builds it is possible to fix?

jmoportugal

Members
Dec 4, 2018
Would you guys be able to enable the Private DND option?

Android Pie should have this option but can't find (Xiaomi disable it).

Status
Not open for further replies.