MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 8 too much problems with cam, play store, google photo and bluetooth! Waiting for next release..

Same thing happened to me. A guy here suggested that I clean flash. Flash the version 9.9.27 or 9.10.10, then go wipe, advance, then just choose cache, dalvik, and data. Then it's all good for me. Didn't lose any of my files as well but back it up jsut in case. Hope I helped.
I was able to install the 9.10.10 version. I wiped the cache, Dalvik cache and data, everything was disorganized on the desktop but with the help of backup done previously, and some (a lot) patience, is working fine.

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

Dudo que las roms publicadas aquí también traigan el Anti roll roll que implementa Xiaomi.

Poia band na valo file mou
I have this one and LTE+ works fine
4073933e4d9c364db668ac63af5f651b.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk

problem with fastcharge to mi8 after Last update.

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Redmi 6X. Did a dirty flash with twrp coming from 9.8.15 three days ago.
No problems so far.
Thanks guys

Hi, I have a problem with the Mi Fit app on this rom and using the caller id function on the mi band 4. When enabling this option in the Mi Fit app it says i have to update to a newer version of MIUI... Other app notifications do work! Only caller id doesnt work, pleas help.

Problem with Mi 8
The contact photos do not show full screen because they cannot be loaded from the google account, although I have synchronized several times. Blurred photos

Google play always show update for Facebook and Chrome and cant install it

Delayed for the MI 9 SE so, because android 10 is coming

Poslano sa mog Mi 9 SE koristeći Tapatalk

Mi8, 9.10.11.
Full wipes, Magisk 20.0 is installed. System partition in permanent RO mode. It is not possible to copy/replace anything in the system. Scripts in twrp also do not change files in the system. The mode of mounting through the terminal does not change. Is that normal? In the next builds it is possible to fix?

Would you guys be able to enable the Private DND option?

Android Pie should have this option but can't find (Xiaomi disable it).

After reading some comments from latest update to MI 8, I come to say:
These are my steps to get the ROM working without any issues and Magisk as well:
I have wiped caches and system, and then flash the update.
After that, reboot the system, and let it boot.
For Magisk, you'll need to use the uninstaller, and then flash the latest Magisk. It doesn't need to be the Canary version, with the stable, you'll be fine.
Reboot and you're good to go.
Bugs I have encountered so far, using Root:
Custom kernel Sphinx breaks sound from speaker. But apart from that, all good.
Which means, I stick to the stock kernel for the time being. Some people talking about the Mi message not working, mine works flawlessly.
Webview and Chrome updates on Play Store:
Yes, I encountered the same, but nothing that a uninstall or play store data clearance won't solve.
In a nutshell: the ROM is great and it seems to be stable. The Ram management, it's fine, meaning I still have about 3GB free without any problems. Still, even if I only had 2gb free, that wouldn't be a issue, since we have 6GB to use ;)
Thanks a lot Devs. You made a great job.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.