MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DELAYED DEVICES DUE TO Android Q update:
.... HMK20

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
For nice waiting)
Before flash you should disable dm-verify and encryption.
TWRP which supports android 10 - wzsx150

On Mi9...Google feed works after enabling it (although it's a little laggy while scrolling). Unfortunately, "ok Google" doesn't work, as it did on previous version.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

"OK GOOGLE" dosen't works on this version and on previous versions was ok. Have you set Google as an assistant in "Default applications" !?

Last edited:
how to install this upate i download update package but when i choose update package then i go to recovery and nothing happend ?? for installing this update we must wipe data ??

"OK GOOGLE" works on this and previous versions. Have you set Google as an assistant in "Default applications" !?
For me it's not working after update:
Screenshot_2019-10-11-08-15-59-784_com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox.jpg

Reactions: chudy002
OTA sees update, but doesn't want to download the update through OTA? Writes "the latest version is installed." Redmi 5A, EU 9.9.26

Thanks for your hard work. This rom works fine. I need a bit more time Tobe familiar with new UI. Imho, miui 10 was nicer in some parts.

Is it possible to schedule dark mode based on sunset and sunrise (as it was in miui 10) instead of fix times?

The update completely broke Google assistant again...
Light up animation for notifications is still broken.
Swipe right for Google discover is not working.
K20 Pro. Voice match worked perfectly before the update.
Me too

Wow android Q already for the MI 8 ! I'll wait for sure! Thanks for the work!

Yes, its awesome, and I really appreciate being able to have a solid running version of Miui running on Q. So hey let's spread the word to all of the people we know who use this rom and make a donation to the XiaomiEu developers.

As a full custody single Dad I plan to send enough for a beer. So I can afford to send something on my tight budget then a lot of other people should be able to send something as well. Thanks to the developers!

The update completely broke Google assistant again...
Swipe right for Google discover is not working.
K20 Pro. Voice match worked perfectly before the update.
Thanks for notice, same here in Mi9

Hi
I have installed the 9.10.10 on my Redmi 5 and had already installed the 9.9.26 and ran well.
I in both versions no real dark mode
and ambient display is not available.
Do you have that or has something to do with Android 8.1.
Then I would like the android 9 or better 10 for the Redmi 5 comes.

how to install this upate i download update package but when i choose update package then i go to recovery and nothing happend ?? for installing this update we must wipe data ??
You don't need to wipe data of you came from xiaomi.eu beta. Just flash it and you ready to go. How did you download the update? With updater app or went to the download page on the web browser?

If download with updater, it downloads the update to the root folder of the internal memory so to be easier, go to twrp, install, and go to the bottom and search Nd select the 9.10.10 update

If downloaded with web browser, the update will go to the download folder. Do the same as above, twrp, instal, go to download folder and select the 9.10.10 update.

You can wipe cache/dalvik but NEVER system or persist.

Status
Not open for further replies.