MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
my device skips encryption verification... still my mix 3 is encrypted, cannot install anything.. how to go about this?
and it continuously heating

I really wonder where is the mix 2 chiron update ?! There is no statement anywhere about a delay or else ! @ingbrzy can you give us a hint about whats the situation please ? Thank-you
and keep the good work.

All working good, except ok google and ai button launch google assistant. Ok google in the previous build, 9.9.27 V3 for Mi9 working, but now not. The ai button still not working since 9.9.27 V3

Reactions: Mali2
PLEASE fix the vowifi problem on whyred with MIUI 11, that works well on MIUI 10
version 9.10.10 MIUI 11 but no fix
(the only way for solution is to go back to modem of version 9.9.3 MIUI 11)

Hi, I have aN MI 8 SE,
but why in the android version says 9 PKQ1.181121.001? Is it not Android 10?

Hello
I need to buy a new phone. I crash my mi mix3.
I use "xiaomi.eu" rom's from mi mix 1.
I see the new mi 9 pro 5g, but now it's only in Chinese version, and there is no rom from "xiaomi.eu" yet to flash.
In how many time did this phone will be included on the list of weekly rom?
Any body know?
And mi mix 3 5g ?
Thanks in advance.

Enviado desde mi MIX 3 mediante Tapatalk

Enviado desde mi MIX 3 mediante Tapatalk

RN7
I get notification about this update, I open Updater, "check for updates" buttom, tap to the "Download (1,6GB)" and I get "You are up to date" message. What is solution?
I try download manual update from sourceforce but is very slow

Awsome build for my Mix3 it seem smother than before. Love the new launcher option. The new look. Big thanks to the team!!

Just dirty flash as usual. Rom + magisk.

Three quick questions
  1. Are there any hash codes for the downloads to make sure they came down safely?
  2. About to unlock a 9T Pro, I keep seeing people giving different recommendations for TWRP. Am I right to use the TWRP provided in the OP, or would you recommend something else?
  3. Oh yeah, just saw the recovery in the ROM, should I use that instead?
Thanks in advance.

@ingbrzy - Huge thanks to you and the team. I've been using your rom on my Mi Pad 4 for a year, and loving it. I bought this phone entirely because I knew it would have support from you guys. Love your work :)

EDIT:: Added question 3..

RN7
I get notification about this update, I open Updater, "check for updates" buttom, tap to the "Download (1,6GB)" and I get "You are up to date" message. What is solution?
I try download manual update from sourceforce but is very slow
Same here.
After multiple time of pressing check button it starts downloading.

No problems here, simply go through assistant setup. Ensure that you have installed Talkback of Text to speech and it will work.
Thank you, I do not use google virtual assistant
I get an error when the notification comes on and the screen doesn't light up, I don't know why
I use twrp 3.3.1

Status
Not open for further replies.