MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact is that method to get viper doesn't work for Mi 8. I've given up for the moment and settled on flat equalizer, which works well and doesn't need root

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Oh I didn't see the install was without the magisk module haha sorry, I have MI8 too and no way to get Viper installed without boot stuck..

Ok, here are my 2ct on how I got v4a working.

My device: Mi 9 EE
v4a version: 2.7.1 (available on xda)
Installing by using the apk.
rooted with magisk (20.0)

In my case, it was selinux, which was preventing the driver installation.

1. Get some terminal emulator from store (i used material terminal)
2. open the terminal emulator
3. type: "su" (to gain root access)
4. type: "setenforce 0" (to set selinux to permissive)
5. type: "getenforce" (to ensure selinux is now set to permissive)
6. run the v4a v2.7.1 installer.
7. open v4a. It will ask to install the driver. Yes, let v4a install the driver and reboot.
8. after the reboot check the v4a status and report please :)
When I launch V4A, it does not propose the installation of drivers.I fall directly on this page.
Ok, here are my 2ct on how I got v4a working.

My device: Mi 9 EE
v4a version: 2.7.1 (available on xda)
Installing by using the apk.
rooted with magisk (20.0)

In my case, it was selinux, which was preventing the driver installation.

1. Get some terminal emulator from store (i used material terminal)
2. open the terminal emulator
3. type: "su" (to gain root access)
4. type: "setenforce 0" (to set selinux to permissive)
5. type: "getenforce" (to ensure selinux is now set to permissive)
6. run the v4a v2.7.1 installer.
7. open v4a. It will ask to install the driver. Yes, let v4a install the driver and reboot.
8. after the reboot check the v4a status and report please :)
When I launch V4A, it does not propose the installation of drivers.I fall directly on this page.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-17-00-39-24-623_com.pittvandewitt.viperfx.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-17-00-39-24-623_com.pittvandewitt.viperfx.jpg
    248.9 KB · Views: 387
  • Screenshot_2019-10-17-00-39-32-920_com.pittvandewitt.viperfx.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-17-00-39-32-920_com.pittvandewitt.viperfx.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 419
Is there anyway to change the system fonts on MIUI 11? Olds zips don't work at all. Neither mtz theme files.

Aafter a little bit of search found this one that works
1.Themes(app)->My account->Themes, list all the way down, tap Import, choose mtz file.
2.Themes(app)->My account->Fonts, choose font you have added.
3.Reboot.

1.Themes(app)->My account->Themes, list all the way down, tap Import, choose mtz file.
2.Themes(app)->My account->Fonts, choose font you have added.
3.Reboot.

I think the problem lies with MIUI 11 itself. Looks like font-weigth is buggy on it. There's no way to set the clock font's weigth and other bugs with bold on Whatsapp.

Hello together,

I have a question that has nothing specifically to do with this miui version. It is more of a general question. i

It's about the alarm clock symbol in the upper bar. Can somehow hide this? Maybe with a special app?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-17-05-46-05-800_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-17-05-46-05-800_com.miui.home.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 621
Is there anyway to change the system fonts on MIUI 11? Olds zips don't work at all. Neither mtz theme files.

With this module all the 10 themes works on 11 only the call screen letters have a bug
Install with magisk

Hahahah you are so funny. Reading manual did not help Its old and wrong guide.

Phone got softbricked because of it. You need to read whole forum to find right guide.

TWRP needed to find right version to get it to boot.
Then when flashed Miui 11 Rom phone got softbricked did not start for 2 frikkin minutes so no i dont want to give it annother try until updated instructuons

I am experiencing heavy battery drain with my Mi8. After Updating from 9.9.27V2 to 9.10.10 around 30 apps wanted to be updated from the play store. The updates via WLAN were not completed overnight, only four Apps have been finished. It seems that the Download-Manager is having some issues? Google Play Store is listed #1 in battery usage list....

any ideas?

thanks and regards,

Thomas

With this module all the 10 themes works on 11 only the call screen letters have a bug
Install with magisk

It doesn't seem to do anything different. lol
By the way. I'm stuck on this buggy ROM. Downgrading to MIUI 10 breaks SMS, so can't send and receive SMSes.
Redmi 5 Plus wont receive updates and Whatsapp font styles doesn't change. So I guess nothing changes.
Guess I will have to wait for a day I can format it and start from scratch back to MIUI 10
Bummer

Just saying that my phone is not encrypted, and when I try to encrypt it, just nothing happens. So I'm looking for a solution !
(No pin asked in twrp, settings in Rome says unencrypted. and yes I have a pin and fingerprint unlock)
On Mi6 you have to change fstab.qcom file to make the encryption work, otherwise it will be stuck at boot. Maybe also for you?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hi, look here ... "settings - display - system font" there you can change it and you can download many other fonts

Hello together,

I have a question that has nothing specifically to do with this miui version. It is more of a general question. i

It's about the alarm clock symbol in the upper bar. Can somehow hide this? Maybe with a special app?

Hi ... download "SystemUI Tuner" there you can hide a lot of icons :)

• Love
Reactions: Lotte
I am experiencing heavy battery drain with my Mi8. After Updating from 9.9.27V2 to 9.10.10 around 30 apps wanted to be updated from the play store. The updates via WLAN were not completed overnight, only four Apps have been finished. It seems that the Download-Manager is having some issues? Google Play Store is listed #1 in battery usage list....

any ideas?

thanks and regards,

Thomas
I'm assuming you dirty flashed the ROM? I had the same thing, only thing that sorted it was a clean flash...now ROM running perfectly

I'm assuming you dirty flashed the ROM? I had the same thing, only thing that sorted it was a clean flash...now ROM running perfectly

Thanks, you are right, I did dirty flash like always ;-). I think I will wait for 10.17 tomorrow and try that one dirty. If it does Not work I have to wipe....

Tim

Thanks, you are right, I did dirty flash like always ;-). I think I will wait for 10.17 tomorrow and try that one dirty. If it does Not work I have to wipe....

Tim
I've found you same issues plus a few extra ones. I'm waiting for the release tomorrow and if that does not work then I'll go back.

I use Mi8 with ROM 9.10.11 Eu. Eveything smooth except I cannot delete system files manually. I use Solid Explorer, Root Explorer, etc bit still cannot delete it. How can I delete the system files manually?

What do you mean by clean flash? After wipindg everything (including system)?

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Hahahah you are so funny. Reading manual did not help Its old and wrong guide.

Phone got softbricked because of it. You need to read whole forum to find right guide.

TWRP needed to find right version to get it to boot.
Then when flashed Miui 11 Rom phone got softbricked did not start for 2 frikkin minutes so no i dont want to give it annother try until updated instructuons
1.The OP is enough :)
2.The only thing that can bring you to fastboot only mod is when you red "NEVER wipe System or Persist!", you thought but it's here for a reason so it's better to wipe :) Yes for a reason, people wipe it, not knowing what it is and nevermind they told not to :)
3.TWRP you need only to know what the hell is the name of this satanic device you bought as a phone and use latest version. And even if version you have used is no good, read 100500 posts: "Can't boot TWRP when looking north, i have flashed it while looking south!!", there always a good version suggested. And if you haven't wiped system, you can always reflash TWRP and boot into it.
4.It's sometimes take +-5 minutes to boot fresh custom ROM :)

Reactions: Don415
I've found you same issues plus a few extra ones. I'm waiting for the release tomorrow and if that does not work then I'll go back.

I got the battery drain and Play Store issue fixed by deleting all data of DOWNLOAD-MANAGER in app settings! Mi8 is now back in usable mode ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.