MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MI8 twrp updated to 3.3.1.1 and dirty flashed latest build. No issues so far

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I want to know if 9.10.10 has a bug with icons ? ( Icons so small )

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

I installed this version with Magisk 20. It was working good. But after reboot i have second screen (MIX) all the time... what's wrong? :(

Make a call, when they answer you put the speaker, hang up and restart. You will have sound again. (Google translator)
Works great! But for me only work without restart, amazing.. :D (if restart my mi8 i need to make a call again with speaker.)
Dirty install, no root. I tried everything but only this works! (Stereo speaker mod only work with earpiece speaker (upper speaker) :( .)

Guys I have mi 8 9.10.11 I have always 4g how can I have 4g+ while my friend has mi 9 and he has always 4g+

After update from v1 to this version small icons and fonts is still exist :(
Return to v1
639f3314472bc0ddfec28f287111d210.jpg

Envoyé de mon Redmi Note 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks for the crazy great work again !
But flashing magisk will cause booting into fastboot
Not support yet or ?

Hi together.

if you have a special module in magisk (e.g. smali patcher / Viper ...) you have to remove this modules BEFORE flashing.
If you dont remove it before you will be in a bootloop.

Remove old modules:
If you install the old rom version, it should work and you can remove the module.
You can install "Magisk Manager for Recovery Mode" and you are able to disable / delete the special module.

Magisk is working and there is a new version V20

Regards Kater

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
if anybody else uses the search function or you have to ask three times what they did in detail, then the forum will need more space soon.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************

Status
Not open for further replies.