MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't root my xiaomi mi 8 with Magisk ... always bootloop. Maybe due to the system-as root update of android 10.. help

Can't root my xiaomi mi 8 with Magisk ... always bootloop. Maybe due to the system-as root update of android 10.. help

what did you do in detail. did you flash over an existing firmware with or without magisk modules ? did you do a clean install ?
if you dont write in detail, nobody can help and you will get answers like "magisk is working fine for me" :cool:

Guys I have mi 8 9.10.11 I have always 4g how can I have 4g+ while my friend has mi 9 and he has always 4g+
Settings-About Phone-Tap Internal Storage 3 times to open Phone Info. Try to change band there to get 4G+

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

I turned my MI8 into airplane mode and turned off wifi ,but it still drained 6% in 2.5 hours without using.Anyone has the same problem?

So finally I found some time for the update:
Dirty flash on Mi8 AND Magisk V20 failed. Dropped to fastboot.
So I flashed the update again without Magisk and rebooted the system.
After a first check, reboot to recovery, install Magisk, reboot.
Everything seems to be ok at the first sight.
So my advice: if you update dirty, do it in two steps if you are using Magisk.
Have fun!

Reactions: Mohammed-Ram
Mi 9SE 9.9.26 clean install.
Can't send email: no excess to external storage
Any glu?
Thanks in advance
Solved: deleted all datas

Last edited:
what did you do in detail. did you flash over an existing firmware with or without magisk modules ? did you do a clean install ?
if you dont write in detail, nobody can help and you will get answers like "magisk is working fine for me" :cool:

Did all. Flashed EU 1st then Magisk. Bootloop. Did a format then flash eu + magisk, it worked but only in core mode. K don't know where did i go wrong :(

Did all. Flashed EU 1st then Magisk. Bootloop. Did a format then flash eu + magisk, it worked but only in core mode. K don't know where did i go wrong :(
Clean flash and boot ROM once. Then boot to recovery and flash Magisk.

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
if anybody else uses the search function or you have to ask three times what they did in detail, then the forum will need more space soon.
*******************************************************************************************************************************************
Genau

Gesendet von meinem MIX 3 mit Tapatalk

• Angry
Reactions: ulsa

Mi6
This happens when I select a long url in the browser, e.g. The one from this forum thread, trying to copy it into the clipboard by long-clicking it.

Last edited:
For those who want a new font, I suggest this theme that has IOS' font, a very readable and clear font.

Import the theme in the theme app. You don't need to install the whole theme, just apply the font from fonts option in the theme app or display settings.

Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/12HETyRSxbBm8NdWyJGJkaDryXomIBhQe/view?usp=drivesdk
Thanks for the advice, but I can't seem to find an option to import a downloaded font in the theme app or display settings on a Mi Mix 2... Any further advice will be welcomed!

did anyone notice that Mi9 v9.10.10 rom already missing from sourceforge? is that something wrong with the rom?

Some feedback regarding this ROM-version for the Mi Mix 2... Generally everything works fine and through 'normal' install (in my case using the most recent version of OrangeFox and Magisk version 20)... However, it appears that this version has a much more agressive memory management, since it kills al my apps straight after the screen turns off... Very annoying, because I do use some apps when the screen is turned off... like an audiplayer or GPS-app etc.
Anyone any suggestions on how to adjust the settings for this?

Status
Not open for further replies.