MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, i would like to support you during your improvements. I am not sure, if i should post expierence for the MIUI Betas here or in the forum section to my hardware.

I found out, that my MIMAX3 is shown in GoogleDevices as an Mi Mix2s on Version 9.9.26

This made me nervous an i thougth somebody hacked my google account, because i do not own an Mi Mix2s

Mi8 Pro:
1.) Speaker ins't working. All option tested.
the call speaker on top works.Bluetooth audio works fine.
It seems like its the DND turned on. Because the vibration don't work even turning off and on.
BUT when the alarm is "ringing", the phone vibrates, but won't make a sound.

So, I really think thats something with the DND mode forced on.

2.) Bluetooth, if turned off, can't turn on without a reboot.Same bug from the beginning of MIUI10. Take a long time to solve that.
3.) Some issues with magisk, but already solved:
Need to clear all data from the app, uninstall app, run uninstaller zip flash and right after flash the zip installer, install the app. Worked for me.

Hello everyone
I've been using my mi8 for 3 days after updating to 9.10.11 (by choosing package in updater app and without root) and everything looks great so far

The one thing I'm missing is the "Google feed" that everyone is talking about and I can't find it

EDIT: my friend helped me finding Google feed and it is working very smoothly

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello everyone
I've been using my mi8 for 3 days after updating to (by choosing package in updater app and without root) and everything looks great so far

The one thing I'm missing is the "Google feed" that everyone is talking about and I can't find it

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Google feeds works fine with me... Just sideload it from play store.

Reactions: Mohammed-Ram
I found the MIUI 11 Theme, status bar supported in Telegram group.
PixelQ Theme.
505f00c740f2893606dba58b37c7d9b0.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Nice! Can u share it? Thx

Anyone noticed when do a clean flash with format data partition an then install the latest beta, the unlock sounds are the stock of Android not miui?

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk

Dirty flash sent my Mi 9 6/128GB into a bootloop. Purple screen, it says "Please wait" and then just restarts again and again. Anyone else with this same problem or a fix?

I'm upgrading from 9.26, in case it's relevant.

Mi mix 2s
Everything os OK. Room is stable and run smooth. Ok Google and Gpay is working (without root).
I will complain only on battery drain. 10% during night is bad. Also i cant install latest Netflix using twrp method so i stuck with outdated APK version of app

Wysłane z mojego MIX 2S przy użyciu Tapatalka

Last edited:
Redmi Note 5 pro whyred, when I activate one-handed mode the magnification function doesn't work anymore. And when I deactivate and activate magnification, the one-handed mode won't work. Both together seems impossible.

Dirty flash sent my Mi 9 6/128GB into a bootloop. Purple screen, it says "Please wait" and then just restarts again and again. Anyone else with this same problem or a fix?

I'm upgrading from 9.26, in case it's relevant.

Hi... try a clean install - make a backup before. Sometimes a dirty install is not working.

I had an error like this for about 6 month. Clean install and since then, everything is working fine.

Or did you install magisk with old special modules ?

Regrads Kater

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.