MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
On mine it's fine, did you try without dark mode?

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk
Yeah thanks for helping, it's only happening on dark mode, must be a little bug with dark mode

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

When you are in a call it seems like the dark mode were activated, since it has a dark background and not light, or is it supposed to be like that?

Devs excellent work, thanks! But dark mode doesn't have the option to activate it automatically :( you have to schedule the hours manually. Please fix that or add the option.

Reactions: Pepe650
[QUOTE = "AndryFili, post: 506966, membro: 88713"]
Tudo funcionando bem, exceto ok google e ai button launch google assistant. Ok google na versão anterior, 9.9.27 V3 para Mi9 funcionando, mas agora não. O botão ai ainda não funciona desde 9.9.27 V3
[/CITAR]

the ai button works yes, you need to get into apps and then standard apps and assistive and voice you choose google that the AI button will work, but actually ok google is not working.

This is the solution, thanks!

Reactions: prescopel
Still having an issue with the "Notch Hiding" when locking and unlocking the phone. When using the hide without shifting the status bar, I get some flickering and shifting when unlocking the device with fingerprint. This is just a little something but it really annoy me a lot, having the status bar shift all the time.

Would be great if you could have a look into this.

I have added a video link to make things clear:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I don't know why, but how I do is, clean flash the 9.8.1, then configure the phone, and then dirty flash the last beta

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
nevermind, i will wait for the next update to see it will fixed or not.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

@ingbrzy, some older weekly build had working google pay, why it nots working anymore? some reason for that? phone is mi9.

A flash in orange fox of V9.10.10 + magisk 2.0 make a boot loop :(
For solve this problem:
I flashed only a V9.10.10 archive, system boot.
and install lmagisk.zip in second time.
I have a MIUI11 on my MI8 ... but no sound :(
Speaker=on on phone call for activate my speaker, and mute mode at all new boot
Update Android system not possible in google play ...
i back to 9.9.27 version

Last edited:
Ai botton and alexa assistant working good now....
Only isue is Wi-Fi direct not working.... After imagem install he was there and 5 minutes later he went off like the image!!!!

Just to make clear: which wipes are recommended when installing a weekly with minor updates?
None, install script wipes cache himself (I'm talking about weekly with minor differences as you said). I'm using xiaomi eu rom since 1 year now and I only did install without wiping or formatting myself. Never had any bootloop or anything.
MI 8 dipper

Hi, i have a mi8 with MIUI 9.9.27_v2.and updater says that I have already installed the latest update. should I wait for the notification for the new rom 9.10.11?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, i have a mi8 with MIUI 9.9.27_v2.and updater says that I have already installed the latest update. should I wait for the notification for the new rom 9.10.11?

Inviato dal mio MI 8 utilizzando Tapatalk
It said the same for me, I just downloaded the new one in my browser and flashed it with twrp, my updater wouldn't download the last 2 updates

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Ai botton and alexa assistant working good now....
Only isue is Wi-Fi direct not working.... After imagem install he was there and 5 minutes later he went off like the image!!!!

I cant config my ki button. Settings crash If i want to set double click for example.

OK Google doesnt work for me. Cant turn voice match on

Mi 9, Clean install

Hello this is my first post

I have used xiaomi.eu in my Redmi Note 7 since i almost bought so great job, now just one glitch in the last 9.10.10 beta, glad to see Google Discover (news/or whatever) can be enabled on the left side of MIUI instead of original stuff (hate it) but in dark mode shouldn't it be changed to dark mode too? and also i have issues with size of the content, when this is solved i will uninstall the Nova Launcher Prime in 5 secs, keep it up the good work

Hi, on mix 3, after upgrading from 9.9.26 to 9.10.10 (no TWRP decryption), is there any way to revert back to 9.9.26 with a dirty flash?
For example I could try via ADB Sideload:

adb push xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix3_9.9.26_v11-9.zip /storage
adb shell twrp install /storage/xiaomi.eu_multi_MIMix3_9.9.26_v11-9.zip

Is it right or could I loose all my data?

Status
Not open for further replies.