MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1.The OP is enough :)
2.The only thing that can bring you to fastboot only mod is when you red "NEVER wipe System or Persist!", you thought but it's here for a reason so it's better to wipe :) Yes for a reason, people wipe it, not knowing what it is and nevermind they told not to :)
3.TWRP you need only to know what the hell is the name of this satanic device you bought as a phone and use latest version. And even if version you have used is no good, read 100500 posts: "Can't boot TWRP when looking north, i have flashed it while looking south!!", there always a good version suggested. And if you haven't wiped system, you can always reflash TWRP and boot into it.
4.It's sometimes take +-5 minutes to boot fresh custom ROM :)
He says back to stock, i bet he just didn't format data..

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

He says back to stock, i bet he just didn't format data..

I formatted DATA and dalvik/cache flashed ROM and rebooted phone and it was only black screen was dead for 2 min then it started again with REDMI logo and rebooted into recovery again.
Everything in the phone was corrupted all folders when i connected phone to PC it was only this letters in all folders "fgfdggagfdadfg"
I dont know if the problem was with TWRP or not so i flashed stock with MiFlasher

I will try it again but will find right TWRP for my Mi9t Pro. Some people reported that some TWRP didnt work well

I formatted DATA and dalvik/cache flashed ROM and rebooted phone and it was only black screen was dead for 2 min then it started again with REDMI logo and rebooted into recovery again.
Everything in the phone was corrupted all folders when i connected phone to PC it was only this letters in all folders "fgfdggagfdadfg"
I dont know if the problem was with TWRP or not so i flashed stock with MiFlasher

I will try it again but will find right TWRP for my Mi9t Pro. Some people reported that some TWRP didnt work well
Sorry mate but your corrupted files just mean data is encrypted, so you didn't format with typing YES , you just wiped data, which is insufficient, try again, and it will work!

6700cfbf80ff2c241063813ca024de75.jpg

Regards.

I noticed the following problem on my mimix2s 65/6GB:

Mi Fit is simply stopped after approx. 21 minutes during jogging, in spite of the permissions granted. The error has occurred since Android 10. The current beta (screenshot) was installed with TWRP (wipe dalvic, cache, system). Error only at Mi Fit. All other apps are OK.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-17-09-24-08-125_com.xiaomi.hm.health.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-17-09-24-08-125_com.xiaomi.hm.health.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot_2019-10-17-09-24-21-530_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-17-09-24-21-530_com.android.settings.jpg
    218.5 KB · Views: 305
Sorry mate but your corrupted files just mean data is encrypted, so you didn't format with typing YES , you just wiped data, which is insufficient, try again, and it will work!

6700cfbf80ff2c241063813ca024de75.jpg

Regards.

OK mate will give it a try again. I did not see this option just decrypt option i wrote my password but not this one. MY BAD

I tried to install it on my Mi8 but when I rebooted my phone I couldn't use gestures and quick toggle/notifications panel was gone. Could it be because I dirty flashed it or did anyone else have the same problem?

Mi9 here, still on 9.9.3 beta (weekly).
Safe to dirty flash to this one?

I really don't want to wipe data...
Hi, just went from 9.8.1 (Android 9) to latest MIUI 11 beta without problems. What i did: unrooted device, set language to default english (idk why but some people reported issues with other languages set), installed latest TRWP 3.3.1-42 from mauronofrio. Worked pretty well.

I was a little bit afraid and made a full backup before with Titanum Backup and default backup option in settings.

Last edited:
Hi, just went from 9.8.1 (Android 9) to latest MIUI 11 beta without problems. What i did: unrooted device, set language to default english (idk why but some people reportet issues with other languages set), installed latest TRWP 3.3.1-42 from mauronofrio. Worked pretty well.

I was a little bit afraid and made a full backup before with Titanum Backup and default backup option in settings.
This is the best reply I could have hoped for. I've already backed up the phone and will proceed with the update as soon as I test that the backup I've taken actually works :)

Thank you very much!

To encrypt :

1: install Orange fox Recovery
2: wipe eveything
3: then, in Orange fox -> partition -> Data->format-> type "yes"
4: do not restat ...
5: flash the ROM .zip file
6: do not restart
7: flash this file : https://fromsmash.com/s2Ik8ryZDH-c0
8: Reboot and be patient ....
9: setup MIUI11.....set a fingerprint.

after that you will have to flash this file after each update to keep the encryption.

Working for me.

Last edited:
The update completely broke Google assistant again...
Light up animation for notifications is still broken.
Swipe right for Google discover is not working.
K20 Pro. Voice match worked perfectly before the update.
Long press home button or ai button on my mi9 wont activate the assistant either

Hello ! Thanks again for this update
In global dark mode, dark mode disable on which apps like Snapchat. It's normal. But Instagram or play store keep dark

Hello ! Thanks again for this update
In global dark mode, dark mode disable on which apps like Snapchat. It's normal. But Instagram or play store keep dark
I didn't try global dark mode but it's supposed to force dark mode to apps that are not designed for it so I don't see the issue?

Envoyé de mon MI 9 en utilisant Tapatalk

Does the Mi9T pro version work on the regular Mi 9T? there is no seperate Mi 9T version just
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK20ProMI9TPro_9.10.10_v11-10.zip

Currently on 9.9.26, Mi 9T.

Status
Not open for further replies.