MIUI 11.1 9.10.10/11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5_9.10.10_v11-8.1 прошил Redmi 5.Отличная прошивка.Но не работает отпечаток пальца.в чем проблема кто знает.

So I tried to install this ROM having the latest stable ROM installed (MI MIX 2S).

Now it's in bootloop.

I can get in TWRP though.

Any tips?

So I tried to install this ROM having the latest stable ROM installed (MI MIX 2S).

Now it's in bootloop.

I can get in TWRP though.

Any tips?
If going from stable to beta(this rom) you need to do a clean install.. Back up your stuff, wipe data and do a factory reset in twrp, wipe cache and delvik, clean install and sometimes magisk can cause problems, best of luck, read up on the form and watch some videos to maybe

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Flash with MiFlash

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Whr I try to install the MiFlash drivers, an error shows up.

If going from stable to beta(this rom) you need to do a clean install.. Back up your stuff, wipe data and do a factory reset in twrp, wipe cache and delvik, clean install and sometimes magisk can cause problems, best of luck, read up on the form and watch some videos to maybe

I tried multiple times now… the device has no data, I can't install Magisk though.

Whr I try to install the MiFlash drivers, an error shows up.

I tried multiple times now… the device has no data, I can't install Magisk though.
Maybe you need an updated twrp, is bootloader unlocked and USB debugging on

Latest TWRP, Bootloader unlocked.

USB debugging, how do I check if it doesn't boot up?
I'm not sure, but if you want to use mi flash USB debugging has to be previously enabled in your developer settings, have you got viper or any other mods that could be messing it up

I'm not sure, but if you want to use mi flash USB debugging has to be previously enabled in your developer settings, have you got viper or any other mods that could be messing it up

I don't want to use MiFlash, I want to use TWRP.

I mentioned MiFlash only because the other guy did.

If MiFlash isn't essential and I can do everything by using TWRP, I'll use TWRP.

I don't want to use MiFlash, I want to use TWRP.

I mentioned MiFlash only because the other guy did.

If MiFlash isn't essential and I can do everything by using TWRP, I'll use TWRP.
You might just have to use mi flash, message a dev directly or there'll be more people on here in the morning or Google it, I know its annoying, but you will get it fixed eventually, happened to me with a Sony phone before.. had to use the laptop

You might just have to use mi flash, message a dev directly or there'll be more people on here in the morning or Google it, I know its annoying, but you will get it fixed eventually, happened to me with a Sony phone before.. had to use the laptop

I tried to use MiFlash, but when the "Driver" window pops up I click on "Install" and then an error shows up.

I'll try to translate it.

"Exception not managed in the application. Click Continue to ignore the error and try to continue. Click Exit to stop the application immediately.
Unable to find a part of the path "C:\Users\apb_a\Desktop\MiFlash20181115\MiFlash20181115\logmiflash@20191017.txt"."

I tried to use MiFlash, but when the "Driver" window pops up I click on "Install" and then an error shows up.

"Exception not managed in the application. Click Continue to ignore the error and try to continue. Click Exit to stop the application immediately.
Unable to find a part of the path "C:\Users\apb_a\Desktop\MiFlash20181115\MiFlash20181115\logmiflash@20191017.txt"."
Twrp is up?

If yes, format (not just wipe) data, connect phone to pc, copy Rom , flash and you are set.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alan098765

Someone please help this guy

I found this problem in spanish
0592f5afb6408822c73e8417e9b86f20.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 7 mediante Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.