MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE = "Paeddi, publicación: 509701, miembro: 215523"]
¿Hiciste una instalación limpia?
[/ CITAR]

Tengo el mismo problema en MI8, primero lo instalo sucio en MIUIV10.eu y luego lo instalo limpio para ver si se resolvió, pero aún así, el bluetooth una vez apagado solo se puede activar reiniciando ...

Did you do a clean installation?
No, I always do Dirty flash,
I'm not using either magisk or root
The only problem that I had is with the notification animation which I believe is working whenever it wants to work!!! and with google timeline (I have to try later today 9.10.17v2)
No Battery drain,
No Automatic brightness,
or what else has been reported

Fresh install on Miui9SE 9.10.17v1 and I cant have locate auto in Weather app.
I've already give location permissions.
Anyone knows how to solve the issue?
Already cleared app data and cache
b209508e3793f1a42ff2ea1a54916a9d.jpg

fc41815d9f6b311abb4c361743bc4ebb.jpg

Enviado do meu MI 9 SE através do Tapatalk

Much better with the old battery icon. But now I am unable to install google phone app.
Same here about Google phone, Google phone is removed after ROM update and can't install again.

Rest is very smooth with v2

Thanks

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Great rom, but the google play store isn't working on my mi 9. Everyime I open play store it crashes, I can't download anything.
I already tried different things:
-Reboot phone,
-Cleared cache and all data play store,
-Downloaded the newest google play apk file and installed it.

Thanks but it didn't help. OK-google was already on. It says everytime "Google play services stopped"

This morning installed 9.10.17 on my Mi 9T. So far so good. Safetynet ok, Widevine L1 ok.
Only problem I had since flashing 9.9.26 with Greek TWRP: it couldn't decrypt my device anymore, didn't ask for password. So I couldn't make a backup (Error 255 or similar?).
Tested several TWRPs - other Greek ones, 4pda, mauronofrio (the last one gave me a bootloop) - but didn't work.
Then I reflashed 9.9.26 and the included TWRP-3.3.1-0916-REDMI_K20-CN-wzsx150.img finally made. So I will keep it for now.
my widevine is L3 on mi 9t

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi 9 SE - 9.10.17 from 9.9.26 - Dirty flash.

No issues detected so far. Perfect! Excellent job!
I love when people leave messages like that! I got everything backed up and will do the same but from 9.9.6. Weekly to weekly, dirty flash. Let's see what comes out of it :)

Reactions: jutruka
Mi 9t. On last nightly update 9.10.17 V2 Google Phone app can't install. I 8nstalled Google Phone patched version. Excellent ROM!!!

Послато са Redmi K20 помоћу Тапатока

No, I always do Dirty flash,
I'm not using either magisk or root
The only problem that I had is with the notification animation which I believe is working whenever it wants to work!!! and with google timeline (I have to try later today 9.10.17v2)
No Battery drain,
No Automatic brightness,
or what else has been reported
Very interesting.I had all the problems that were mentioned and I made a dirty flash.
Butt I went back to 9.9.27, because a new installation would be to much work for me...

Hello, I've a MI9 Se and I've flashed (with a dirty flash, only wiping delvik and cache) this last rom with Android 10 by TWRP, from the last Android 9 rom (the 9.26.9). After flashing TWRP doesnt' read correctly the internal storage. In file manager it shows some strange directories (wiht strings and strange characters) that I've not in my storage. Even if I connect the phone at PC with USB while it's in TWRP doesn't read the storage. Before flashing it reads correctly the storahe. Can someone help me?Thank you in advance

Excuse me anyone with this problema or thah can help me?Thank you

Aaaa so happy. Google now works and history location works to :)

Thanks!

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka
To hurry to be happy. Not working again after around 1h.
838210fff85b094cd3b4e11841c3d360.jpg

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

in my 9t thats last update not workin twrp boot.. send me directly to bootloader.. via adb flash recovery twrp and again send me to bootloader boot

To encrypt this Rom (Your phone)

1: install Orange fox Recovery
2: wipe eveything
3: then, in Orange fox -> partition -> Data->format-> type "yes"
4: do not restat ...
5: flash the ROM .zip file
6: do not restart
7: flash this file : https://fromsmash.com/s2Ik8ryZDH-c0
8: Reboot and be patient ....very patient.
9: setup MIUI11.....set a fingerprint.....et voilà !

after that you will have to flash this file after each update to keep the encryption.
Otherwise the phone will not start.

ROM zip file, then forceencrypt zip file, then reboot, then flash magisk zip file.

Working !
Hi! Thanks for the zip file! I used to do this with MIUI 10 all the time but trying to upgrade to 11 was disastrous, had to go back to stock MIUI...
Anyway, I guess mounting the vendor partition needs to be done before flashing the fstab file?
Thanks a lot, Helmut

Status
Not open for further replies.