MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too. Turning off AAC decoding helped as workaround.
I cannot change the audio codec in developer settings, no matter what. But APTx drops frequently with 2 different headphones.
Can anyone confirm this?
Also, how can I get a log of BT audio streaming?
Finally, the battery shown for the BT device is not accurate. 2 headphones.

Please do not change the app drawer, you change non-system native app logos like YouTube, Instagram etc. The default theme of global and Chinese MIUI does not change the icons of non-native applications. I really hope that in MIUI 11 there is no more.

On grus Mi9SE

Got way higher battery consumption compared to 9.9.27
also the wifi is weaker

anyone else?

BTW edit:
it was a clean installation (!)

Last edited:
Reactions: Putti and diksa971
1. "OK Google" stops after a while or if you open an audio app to play any music. That is weird behavior.
2. Assistant is not launched via any assigned buttons for an example long press home button

Last edited:
Reactions: bluviper
^^ I've got some problems with the mic on my Galaxy Watch when I'm in call through the Bluetooth. Not sure if the mic itself got damaged though, or it's my phone's fault.
Anybody else with something similar?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Yes, it's called CC9/MI 9 Lite,there the very same phone, I'm running this rom on, cc9 it's brilliant

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk
But the CC9 is not global, just like the Mi 9 Lite.
If you install a version of CC9 on Mi 9 Lite, will all frequency bands work?

Reactions: OlgaCC9Meitu
not sure what you mean by "went dark" did it hang up? froze?
if not, maybe you meant the AoD disappeared just like that. i found this when the proximity censors are covered, MIUI will also lower the brightness of the AoD, on to zero when the phone is inside your pocket or in a really dark area/situation. i have known this because I am using a flip cover for my mix 3. so thats it, im just not sure if thats what you are inquiring about.
Well the light turned into darkness. :) the display that should be always showing up the content i chose for it did not show it. Not sure how else to put it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.