MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Known, it's an official MIUI issue on China ROM as well. Since China ROM has English language, we expect them to fix it eventually, I don't know what to do about that one.
Thanks for the clarification. how about the screen off and on sounds are that of stock Android, not the MIUI locking/unlocking sounds? will fix in next build?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hello !
I'm on 9.10.10 mi 9 and I notice a huge battery drain. I would like to do a clean install for this new update but I don't have computer with me as I'm travelling.
Does anyone know how to do a clean install without pc?
Thanks fellows!

Reactions: diksa971
Hello thank you for your perfekt work. I have e question . How can i blend am or pm i dont need this.
728f8a8b9695d93c85d7adec5ad6ba41.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

I have a problem with the camera and mobile data. it works very hard once even wifi.

Trimis de pe al meu Redmi Note 7 folosind Tapatalk

Have an issue with bluetooth on my MiPad4 and also on my Mi9Se. When I turn on airplane mode when I go sleeping, in the morning turning off again, there is no chance to get bluetooth working without restarting the phone.
Any solutions for this issue?

I can TOTALLY rule out that you have this issue on your MiPad4 with 9.10.17 ROM, because there is no such thing for the MiPad4, unfortunately.

I would like to replace the global stable rom to xiaomi.eu.
TWRP is there, a lazy flasher needed?

Last edited:
IR Face unlock isn't in Miui 11 ? It says face unlock but it dosen't work with the IR camera, it's a bug or Xiaomi kill it ?

Enviado do meu MI 8 através do Tapatalk

Apparently not, the only thing I can find anywhere is reports that it doesn't work. To bad, it is an excellent feature that I used a lot on MIUI10. I'm not sure whether it is a problem of Android 10 or MIUI 11, though.

Reactions: toybxb
Anyone got quick snap working on their Android 10 devices?

Noo.. :(

And the auto brightness is getting worse again. First Android 10 build was perfect on Mi9.. in the latest build the auto brightness is TOO DARK the lower rate. I must all the time manually set the brightnes in a brighter rate. But this solution only working for the latest locking screen. When I screen on, it getting darker again, and I see nothing... :(

BTW: Where is this old feature? When your auto brightness is ON, then you set the lowest rate you prefer, and the automata doesnt set lower rate... This was be a very useful feature and it is gone...

I have Audio skipping on with 9.10.17 (On Spotify, youtube..) with bluetooth headphone.
Does Any One have the same problem ?

K20 pro
The ambient display has went dark on me 2 times already and i have been using the rom for less than a day. I take it that if it's supposed to be always on and it's not it's bug.
The alarm clock did something crazy too. I woke up and turned off the alarm and in a little while i got alarm again even though i already had turned it off. I figure it might be a snooze sort of error but since i had turned the alarm off there shouldn't be snoozing on either.

Suggestion!
Could there be a +/- value set on the automatic brightness setting? For me it seems little dim so i would like to make it adjust the screen somewhat brighter but i'm stuck with little dim or just manually setting something that could be too dim or bright depending on the situation. This shouldn't be a hard thing to code i figure just a set value to ad or extract from the value it sets it. Well you probably know. :)

Last edited:
K20 pro
The ambient display has went dark on me 2 times already and i have been using the rom for less than a day. I take it that if it's supposed to be always on and it's not it's bug.
not sure what you mean by "went dark" did it hang up? froze?
if not, maybe you meant the AoD disappeared just like that. i found this when the proximity censors are covered, MIUI will also lower the brightness of the AoD, on to zero when the phone is inside your pocket or in a really dark area/situation. i have known this because I am using a flip cover for my mix 3. so thats it, im just not sure if thats what you are inquiring about.

Works nicely for my Mi 9 and it's fast. I just don't like the new battery icon. Is there a way to revert to the old one ? Thx !

Redmi Note 7
I think a little bug is present for the battery level indicator when it's at 100%. Graphic does not match with the shown (text) capacity.

Mi9se all ok except animation when unlock screen. On stable are all ok, but with this release there's no animation during unlock screen. Any solution?

Today i tried to make a phone call on Skype and the mic doesn't work. Switched to Messenger, same thing. Tried to restart, no luck. Regular phone calls work luckily.
Mi 9T 9.10.17 (first release)

K20 pro
The ambient display message animations don't seem to work at all. Nothing for a regular text message, whatsapp or messenger. It blinks rapidly when my package tracking app searches for updates on the tracks though. After the tracks have been checked the blinking stops again. That would indicate that it's on but it just also means it's working all the way wrong.
I can confirm this on mi9T Pro. Screen blinks (edges) but doesn't turn on to display notification.

Reactions: Aetsch
Status
Not open for further replies.