MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can i flash the nee Update. ..all my storage is unreadable .... Wrong twrp ? I tun in twrp3.3.1

Mi9T Pro: Google assistant doesn't work, not available for this device.
I've wiped data of Google app but no avail.

Mi 9T/K20 here. Since Miui 11 its so damn laggy. The whole phone is stuttering after a bit of time using it. No matter which v11 version I try. Always did a full wipe/format. Doesnt happen with Miui 10 :( Guess I need to wait. Thanks for your work anyway :)

Maybe YOU cant, but I did it. I had the same problem so I re setted the assistant default app to Google and now its working again.

I have the impression that you don't know what the problem is. The mi9 problem is that in the Google assistant itself you can't turn on recognition "OK Google".

Installation went fine on MI 9 SE, Phone boots normally into system.
but when I now boot into recovery to get into TWRP (3.3.1.0)
as I wanted to re-install Magisk,
my folders appear encrypted. I know the Password but TWRP doesn't ask for it to decrypt.

It was fine before the update this morning, so what can I do ?
The stored recoveries apper encrypted also.

Thanks in advance.
There's nothing wrong with the ROM. It's because TWRP still doesn't fully support Android 10. You're gonna have to wait for an updated version to come out. Because of that I'm gonna wait and stay on Android 9 until that happens.

Reactions: Dirkifiz
As there are still several problems with Mi8 I switched back to 9.9.27 which is working really good and I don't see really interesting news features for me which make me want to update and have all three problems...
I will wait until the problems are fixed.

Hi all,
Mi 9 SE dirty flashed(wiped dalvik & cache) from 9.9.26, and its working like a charm, no bugs found so far.
Thank you Xiaomi.eu devs, keep up the awesome work.

guy i have a questin, what's mean rollback protection EOL ? i know what is rollback protection, but what's mean EOL ? end of life ?
it means that other successive miu will not come out and therefore that it is not important rb ?
Up .
I'm interested in the same thing
THX

Cleanest release so far. Faced no bugs till now

Sent from my Redmi K20 Pro using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Works well on Mi 8. Very smooth and no lags. Everything works. Wipe Cache and Dalvik, then flash ROM zip and once again wipe Cache and Dalvik. Thanks to the developers.

Unfortunately, Quick Snap on Mi9T pro "raphael" does still not work. That's one of the best features of EU Rom that many people love!

Reactions: Motox
I have the impression that you don't know what the problem is. The mi9 problem is that in the Google assistant itself you can't turn on recognition "OK Google".

I know what the problem is, as I said before I had this same problem. And is working for me now. I just set Google as assistant and voice assistance app and after trying to enable it a couple of times I finally enabled it. Now I have it enabled and if I say "ok google"works perfect.

EDIT: Just to try it out I turned off Voice Match and it don't let's me turn it on. So I have rebooted the phone and now I can turn it on and works. You can try retraining the voice model (if you cant because the error thing, try changing the phone's language, that forces you to retrain voice model).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.