MIUI 11.1 9.10.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I got with xiaomi.eu_multi_POCOF1_V10.3.8.0.PEJMIXM a lot of problems, notifications not shown, launcher stopped, I returned to stock ron, waiting for the update to miui 11, good luck to you, I have pocophone

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Made a video of it

Chrome is laggy, not the UI...

My 9T reboots after booting up. After unlocking it says "Just a sec..." and than reboots. I came from the previous miui11 beta version, dirty flashed it. Wiped cache/dalvik, but every time I try to unlock this happens.
Anyone knows what to do?

Did you installed Magisk before updating? If yes, use "Magisk uninstaller" zip via TWRP then reflash Magisk zip again.

Google translate doesn't work properly. When option "tap to translate" is active the bubble notification has to disappear after while, but it doesn't. Notification is being showed always. Does anybody have problem like that?

Last edited:
Anyone has an idea what is this app?
It just appeared on my phone today...
35a1980856b81a98997f0de4ec6a6953.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

I've got very slow Mobile Data after installing miui 11. 80-90 mbps before miui 11 but now 10 mbps.

Mi8 Pro 9.10.17 from 9.10.10 - Dirty Flash
This is what i got so far:

*bug?*Bluetooth still not being able to turn on after turn off. Needs restart.
*bug?*ScreenShot Vol-power is taking some extra time to work since 9.10.10, and reamis on 9.10.17, instead of zero waiting time.
*bug?*Google Assist is having some troubles to start from 0,5s power button. Even turn off and on, it is not working. The phone vibrates, but nothing happens.
*bug?*Night Mode is making some text difficult to read. White Text over white background.
*bug?*Overheating and maybe less battery performance.

*ok*Magisk: Just Reflash zip and its ok.
*ok*LoudSpeaker is Ok now!
*ok*The Volume adjustment is finally working as it should be. Media Volume adjusts fine when something from media is playing, otherwise, its notification volume. Big Thanks!
*ok* 180º Rotation! Finally! Thanks! I love that!
Mi8 Pro
I've done a complete clean install on 9.10.17 after this. Wipe Data/Cache/Storage

With that, I can include:
*ok* The on screen fingerprint reader is a lot faster than before and more accurate.

*bug* Google assistant:
It is triggered from "Ok Google" voice activation, but not from 0,5s button pressing, even after reactivating this option.

I'm trying to trace the battery consumption.

Perfect on my K20 Pro, much better than the stable 11.0.2, but please, put back the stock miui battery indicator ! This one is ugly...

Reactions: Ryoma
Hi, I still have this problem to install Viper4Android. When the phone restarts after installing the drivers, it will bootloop then go to the fastboot menu automatically ....Do you have a solution ?

Dirty flash on 9.10.10 after my imei got deleted
I turned back to 9.10.10 again everything is working here.
My device is lavender btw

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Perfect on my K20 Pro, much better than the stable 11.0.2, but please, put back the stock miui battery indicator ! This one is ugly...
... it is the stock MIUI battery indicator. Xiaomi changed it since last few Closed Beta releases...
Don't assume something without checking facts first, you're causing confusion which draws all of the fire towards us for something we can't be blamed for.
That being said, we also prefer the previous indicator and we decided to revert it for our next release.

Any idea why I keep getting this. It also happens for chrome and Netflix. It doesn't update anything. It's just a notification that doesn't go away and I have to delete it manually.
6eef34eb704e4134eb458121d0f21ae6.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Revo0
Mi8 Dipper. After lastest build phone no longer supports voLTE calls. All good with the previous build.
d88d3bb48ef3767863fb02a93c508bf8.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

... it is the stock MIUI battery indicator. Xiaomi changed it since last few Closed Beta releases...
Don't assume something without checking facts first, you're causing confusion which draws all of the fire towards us for something we can't be blamed for.
That being said, we also prefer the previous indicator and we decided to revert it for our next release.

I like this one, can you please make this optional instead of impose it. I know people usually don't like changes but if stock miui rom decided to change it it's for something, and this room is supposed to be based on it. Don't misundertand me, it's not a complain, just a suggestion .

Last edited:
So... Netflix apperead on app store for the first time for me, how nice!

So far so good on RN7

Netflix on Google Play "fix" doesn't come from this update but from Google.

Hello, its better to update via OTA or TWRP ?

xiaomi.eu Updater app download update then boot to TWRP to flash it, so it's same (at least on my Mi 9T with storage encryption).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.